Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Help me find this best hair product ever

Hi beauty experts! Please help me to find the best hair product I have ever tried at Sephora.

I was given a small sample of a solid brown color product that smell faintly of coffee by an expert in the store for my dry hair. It had to be melted in the palm of my have like butter and a tiny bit made my hair shine and not greasy.

I loved it!!! But when I went back, I could not find it. It was in a tub as I recall. It was the best hair product ever. Can anyone help me find it?

Thanks to all in advance! 

Re: Help me find this best hair product ever

Sephora used to carry Qhemet Biologics that has a Castor and Amla Pomade. The pomade is a light color but the jar is brown so maybe?

Thank you very much! 

Was it the curlsmith intense treatment hair serum? It is a light beige wax in a brownish pot that melts into a hair oil.

Thank you so much. I tried and it was very similar in texture as it went from solid up oil and similar color but the smell was not coffee and it did not do the same thing. Really appreciate you taking the time. Any other advice? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I got what you recommended - while the color and texture was similar - the smell was very different and it did not have the same effect. This was more greasy and had a very artificial smell. Any other suggestions? Thanks again 

How long ago was it that you got the sample?

Thanks elise222. It was a few years ago - likely before the pandemic. Do you recall anything like it? It was brown and solid. But the best hair product I ever tried! 

@YMYoung my initial thought was a product from Bumble & Bumble. I believe it's been discontinued, but in their hairdresser's invisible oil line, they used to have a balm to oil product. From what I recall of it, it wasn't brown but more of a light beige colour. 

Thanks so much! Hate it when they discontinue good things

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing