Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair mask

I need a conditioning treatment for my hair and I am torn between Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL,the Briogeo Honey Hydration Don't Despair, Repair! Hair Repair Kit and the tried and true Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL .

My main concerns are fragile, dry strands. 

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Hair mask

@bakeamuffin not a mask but have you tried adding some oil drops to your leave in conditioner? I loved using a couple of drops of the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil with the Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

@bakeamuffin  I prefer the olaplex 8. I’ve tried both. I’ve got super dry hair and it really helps add the moisture to my hair!!

Amika soulfood and the Kure are excellent.

@bakeamuffin strangely enough NONE of the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair line works for me; they're literally some of the most drying hair products that I've tried, sadly.

@CookieGirl1 - I'm the same way.  My hair doesn't need the protein.  What is does need is moisture.  Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL does not contain protein; it's moisturizing so it works great for me.

@bakeamuffin  I have tried all of those and I like the Olaplex mask best.

I love the Briogeo Deep Conditioning Hair Mask! I have frequently coloured hair that is currently recovering from a stint of being magenta. I like to use the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo every other week and follow it with the conditioner. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing