Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair care

Hey guys so I have really damaged and brittle hair. I’ve dyed it many times over the past years but I have never properly taken care of it. I wanted to invest in some hair care like hair masks and oils and stuff like that. Please give me recommendations for your fave products!😌💕

Re: Hair care

@Mortyy I have very thick brittle grey hair and the best product I’ve found is Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Conditioner 12.5 oz / 369 mL  as it really hydrates and softens my hair. I also use Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL for blow drying or straightening. It is light and creates a nice shine!

Olaplex! It’s completely changed my hair. They have a pre-treatment, shampoo, conditioner, oil, etc. it’s fabulous.

@Mortyy I discovered Redken's All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment from BIC, and really love it.  I'm waiting for a sale to stock up.  As for hair oil, a popular one is Bumble and bumble's hair oil (unable to tag it).  I was just at Sally Beauty Supply today and saw they have a knock-off.  I wonder if it's any good.  My fave has been discontinued for years.  I just tried a new one this week, OGX's Penetrating Argan Oil of Morocco and it shows promise.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing