Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

It was @Titian06! One of the best iced PSLs I’ve had. 

@itsfi Oh my gosh, that is adorable! 🎃

💯 agree @QueenMarceline; tasty too! 

@itsfi Adorable and yummy is a great combo ❤️ 

@itsfi So cute 

Agree @SportyGirly125.

@itsfi so cute! and delicious I'm sure 😉

It’s one of the best iced PSLs I’ve had @makeitup305. 😋 

I have been petsitting for some neighbors and friends of mine, who were in Africa doing charity work. They just got back and brought me a Kenyan tea sampler and some Acacia honey, so I am trying one of the teas with just a bit of honey this morning.

20231114_073430-01.jpeg

@caitbird International tea! That’s very nice of them to bring you some. How’s the honey? Do you find it different from what we usually get on the grocery store shelves?

@JoSometimes  yes, it was very nice of them! I like the honey, it's quite sweet and more liquidy/runny than the usual kind. Almost more like a syrup in consistency compared to the other honeys I have.

@caitbird Looks like a lovely tea 🙂 and loving the slogan on the cup 🤣😴

@QueenMarceline  yes, it was good! And thank you, it's my favorite mug 😉

A tea sampler sounds wonderful and the acacia honey, too, what a great gift @caitbird! I love tea year round but this time of year, it's so soothing and comforting. It will be fun for you to try out the different teas; will be interested to find out which ones turn out to be favorites for you.

@itsfi  it was a really nice gift, super nice of them! There are I think 11 different flavors in the sampler, so I'm looking forward to trying them all!

Went with my mom to visit my grandma yesterday, and the two of us got smoothies afterwards. Mine was a Berry Blast. It was a little cold to be drinking a smoothie, but it was tasty!

20231104_151854-01.jpeg

@caitbird That looks delicious! I’m a bit weird and I enjoy icy, blended drinks even when it’s cold out. 

@JoSometimes  it was really good! I don't usually enjoy cold drinks when it's cold out, but tasty is tasty regardless of the temperature!

@caitbird Looks yummy 🙂

@QueenMarceline  it definitely was, but then I have rarely met a smoothie I didn't like!

Yum @caitbird! I love berries in smoothies. The color on yours looks very pretty - we eat/drink with our eyes first, yes?

707 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos142
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg
  • AD24716E-769D-4543-9F3E-8A7CD3E9AA6C.jpeg
  • IMG_9708.jpeg