cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Whatโ€™s in your cup?

โ€ƒ

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what weโ€™re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. Whatโ€™s in your cup?

Right now, Iโ€™m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. Itโ€™s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and itโ€™s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: Whatโ€™s in your cup?

I've never had it ever ๐Ÿคฆ @Ispend2much6 it looks so good though

oh yum @Ispend2much6 ! I have never tried that either but it's on my list!

@Kim888   It's so interesting that it's actually a tuber vegetable that the flavor is taken from. It tastes, to me, like a combo of vanilla, almond, and a generalized fruity taste.

@Ispend2much6 I really like taro bubble tea. My son says it tastes like skittles ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Mellmars1185  I wonder if the taste changes a lot depending upon the mix-ins or toppings.  It definitely has a vanilla taste to me.   I always opt for the safe "amber" topping- brown sugar syrup.

@Ispend2much6 I think I just tried it once with only the tapioca pearls. I did find it somewhat nutty. I liked it. My go to is the milk tea. I am craving one now lol

@Mellmars1185  Me too!  I did buy a bag of the pearls; they need to be soaked, cooked, and added to a brown sugar syrup.  Or something else.  I think I'd like to try it with assam tea and spices.  And milk

@Ispend2much6 @Amazing yummy drink 

I agree- it has such a unique flavor! @SportyGirly125 

I was doing some decluttering in the kitchen and found this cup that I was gifted a few years ago when I became a CPA. (If youre a fan of Friends, YAY) I've totally forgotten I had this cup until today!

Now, there nothing edible in the cup but I must say, there's a little boost of confidence in there ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20230716_200131_Photos.jpg

โ€ƒ

@jaaayp Love the cup and love the show! You have some pretty awesome friends!

Iโ€™ve watched the series so many times over. I love the episode when the guys win the girlsโ€™ apartment. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@JoSometimes LOVE TO MEET ANOTHER FAN!!! I am the same. I was so sad when it left netflix but found its on HBO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ FOREVER FRIENDS. 

P.S. I love that episode too โค๏ธ

@jaaayp I love mugs! And especially ones that have meaning. Congratulations! 

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! I love mugs too! I have a bunch even though I never drink anything hot. I've been put on mug probation by my friends at this point ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG_20230714_113339061_HDR.jpg

Blended ice chocolate Milano, creme brulee and hazelnut it's my own creation, and I must say the best latte I've ever had ๐Ÿคค

I want one @lmaster !!

@Ispend2much6 it's amazing!!!

@lmaster !!!! This looks absolutely delicious!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

The little drive thru coffee spot is a gem @jaaayp the best creations!!

Ohh my! That combination sounds amazing @lmaster!

@JoSometimes normally I just get a chocolate Milano and hazelnut hot latte with whip, but it's been so hot outside, I felt I needed a blended ice and added the creme brulee ohhhh the best decision ever ๐Ÿคฃ

Conversation Stats
Photos142
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg
  • AD24716E-769D-4543-9F3E-8A7CD3E9AA6C.jpeg
  • IMG_9708.jpeg
  • 20230306_081323.jpg