Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

SOOOO CUTE!

SOOOO CUTE!

Disney lovers, AMC Theaters are rereleasing 5 Disney Prin...

Disney lovers, AMC Theaters are rereleasing 5 Disney Princess movies in theaters over the next few months as part of their Dream Big, Princess promo. Movies include Mulan, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Brave, AND (my personal favorite and the one I went to see last night) Beauty and the Beast. Head the the AMC site for more info!

Re: The Disney Thread!

Disney just posted the Halloween food selections on the Disney Parks Blog!

Mint Julep's LE beignet this year is Dreamsicle! So, if you're looking for me, I'll be in the Mint Julep line. 😉

There will be a new churro, Graham Cracker Churro with Marshmallow-Chocolate Dipping Sauce (only in Critter Country in Disneyland park)...yum! There's so much more, too.

IMG_0126.PNG

IMG_0121.PNGIMG_0122.PNG

IMG_0120.PNG

IMG_0124.PNGSo excited for the new Halloween Cars Land!

Thanks for the heads up! I love the Snow White one! 

☝️ @alexasteph Smiley Surprised did you see the Snow White one?  And if you use code (luckyday) you'll get 15% purchase (read this on the Promo Notification thread) Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for the the tag, but I already have it! Haha. 

"These Disney Villain-Princess Makeup Looks Will Put a Spell on You"

d4.JPG

Spoiler
d5.JPGd0.JPGd1.JPGd2.JPGd3.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt These are beautiful, she is talented.  It's wonderful to see all the creations that can be done with makeup. <3

OMG!   These are amazing! <3   @ZombieMetroAnt

"Artist Transforms Her Favorite Disney Princesses Into Anime Art And They Look Too Cute"

Heart

Mulan And Li Shang

Spoiler
Prince Eric And Ariel

Brave
Flynn Rider And Rapunzel

Aladdin And Princess Jasmine

Princess Aurora And Prince Phillip

Snow White And Prince Phillip

The Little Mermaid

The Princess And The Frog

John Smith And Pocahontas

Prince Charming And Cinderella

(human) Beast And Belle

Wow! These are beautiful! Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks for sharing these artwork finds.

Pocahontas & John Smith <3 

OMG!   I love these!  Thanks for sharing!   @ZombieMetroAnt <3

This Maleficent tea pot is available at Disneyland. @pixiedust2 It was on the Disney Store website for a hot second. It is gorgeous IRL! High quality. Sorry I couldn't get a better pic through that plastic window. It retails for $115. I'm already regretting not buying it.

IMG_9635.PNG

@Randell  That tea set is hot! Look at hot detailed the pot is, how cool would be to pour out some hot red tea from that baby.

@Randell This is the most badass teapot I've ever seen. I barely even drink tea but I want it 😂

@SpaceLlama I totally agree! I drink tea, but, I was like...oh I can't use it...display only! Cause Murphy's Law it would probably be the first and best teapot I'd ever break!

@Randell OH. MY. GOD.  I have to get to DL ASAP. My aunt is gonna scream when she sees this. It's beyond gorgeous. Thanks so much for the pics!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@pixiedust2 It was at the Julius Katz & Sons store on Buena Vista Street in DCA last week. If you want to call and check availability! 

Hahaha! So perfect! Smiley Very Happy

1,462 Replies