Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I think they did good with this collection @KNC24 - hopefully the quality is as good as the presentation.😉

LOVE<3 cannot wait for that Cinderella to be in my collection - do we think it will get to Ulta?

🤔That's a good question!  Their IG announcement says "coming soon to other retailers" so maybe @SAlyFitz ? 

RE: The Disney Thread!

The Disney store has really cute Baby Yoda clothing. I got this from my local Disney store last week, and it’s super comfy!!

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@Laura171 This is really cute. 

Hi @Laura171,

Too cute! I love it. 

Best,
Rebecca

In 2020, Disney is releasing a new LE Minnie Collection the 3rd Saturday of each month inspired by a ride/attraction, online and in Disney parks. January is Space Mountain (available for purchase now), and February is POTC (available 2/15 - Oh my goodness I am getting those ears!). Looking at the previews, here are my guesses for the remaining months -

March - Alice In Wonderland/Tea Cups

April - It’s A Small World 

May - Tiki Room

June - Peter Pan

July - The Carousel

August - Dumbo

September - Thunder Mountain

October - Haunted Mansion

November - Jungle Cruise

December - The Castle

CFA6FF1E-2ABF-4F53-9E99-8C030AF1EE38.jpeg

630BDB16-F652-4840-92A2-74ED368631BB.jpeg

8F1CDFD7-710B-40FE-A177-0374A79C7E1C.jpeg

3D3A813D-BDBF-4147-AE1C-AFCC34FD6F0B.jpeg

Hi @alexasteph ,

This is so cute! I really want to go back to Disneyland now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@alexasteph Those collections are so cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I’m not necessarily a merch fan for any particular attraction but that space mountain collection is adorable

Cross posting from the Deals thread...

Besame's Sleeping Beauty mirror & palette at a 60% discount when you add both items to cart & apply the code:

besame1.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt I need that mirror! How cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you!

You guys are never gonna believe who I bumped into at the Drag Queen Christmas Show last night in downtown LA?!  Smiley LOL We sat next to her and she was so darn sweet Heart here's a clue...

Image result for mulan cartoon gif  

Yup, the fabulous Ming-Na Wen Heart the voice of Mulan herself!!  

Spoiler

She also comes out in The Mandalorian, right alongside Baby Yoda Smiley LOL

Hi @ZombieMetroAnt,

How cool! Thanks for sharing with us! 

Best,
Rebecca

How cool!

RE: The Disney Thread!

I am swooning over my new Disney purchases from Etsy! I love the pins and constantly think that ‘I’d rather be at Disney’, so this was perfect lol! I got a few for my Disney friends and I’m sure it will be a big hit! (The name of the Etsy shop is CharmedAndCozy !)

@Cyncynn These are too cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

@Cyncynn I follow so many Disney shops on Etsy. They all make really cute stuff from signs, ornaments, pins and ears

@SportyGirly125  There is so much cute stuff there - it's a dangerous place lol

@Cyncynn I know all too well. I have been buying so much Disney stuff off Etsy.  I have a problem 

testing