Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

"Hahaha ... NOPE!"

"Minnie's a MUTE!"

@Tamara76 This child is TOO MUCH, I LOVE IT!

More swatches of the Besame x Snow White lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 8.54.49 AM.png

If someone said "Hi Alexa, create four perfect lipstick shades for yourself," they'd be those four. Besame killed it with those. I might pick up duplicates of those so I can use one and collect the other. 

@greeneyedgirl107 I am a fan of her and Bridget. Not so much of Kendra. 

There re are some things I don't like about holly but overall I am a fan of hers.

@darkiceis Yes!  I agree that Holly has her flaws!  Bridget seems very nice.  And I've never cared for Kendra, either!

Image result for holly bridget disney

@darkiceis - thanks so much for the info on the dolls! Unfortunately I don't have a Disney store near me Smiley Sad. They took them all out and the one Disney store in my state the mall had a huge riot happen that made national news when some MJ shoes were launched so I don't know about going up there. I mean I love to shop, but I'm not looking for a physical fight. Maybe I'll try calling and see what happens...

@niki172 I hear you on that one. You could always try online on aug 3rd. There are pictures of the other dolls too. Snow White is the nicest THis yr. 

I don't remember if anyone posted this, but you can sign up on the Besame website to be notified when the Snow White collection launches. The same goes for the Agent Carter one, too. 

ETA: Feel free to cross-post this info to the Besame Cosmetics thread. I couldn't find it.

Thanks for the heads up!   I signed up to be notified! <3   @lmi82

Swatches of the Besame x Snow White lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.22.52 AM.png

I really like the Snow White Red and One bite lipsticks! I can't wait to see the rest of the collection swatches. 

@lmi82 I read that as O.D.D., and I was trying to figure out why Belle was asking her father if she had Oppositional Defiant Disorder. 

Yesssss! Smiley Very Happy

18485521_10155801766279879_4286220994259297204_n.jpg

LOL Smiley Very Happy

Man I miss Boy Meets World, such a great show! Also I was just thinking about Even Stevens because of that new foundation that The Balm came out with. 

ACK! How cool is this...

1.PNG

This is super cool!  I wonder how long the glow in the dark ink lasts.... This totally would have been a blast back in my clubbing days! @ZombieMetroAnt

1390699_604737872924398_666595523_n.jpg

OMG!  I love this!!! <3 <3 <3 @Samtian

2,308 Replies