Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I love how Chip and Abu are in the pictures too lol 😄 

@greenwenvy  These are really cute, too!

Gorgeous!

These are so cool! 

I love this style! 

Oh dang!!  So edgy...I can't decide which ones my favorite 💕

@pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt Just posted on the Disney Store website...

IMG_2583.PNG

Ok I need her!

@pixiedust2 @Randell I left her in my cart to see if I get a reminder!  I'm hoping for something along the lines of:

"Hurry baccck.  Huurrryy back!  Don't forget your death certificate" 

00000000.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt @pixiedust2 Hahaha! It's in my cart, too. If it actually played a recording of that I would've hit submit order instantly!

^^^ why, hello there new ringtone! Heart 

ACK!!!!  Love! Love! ❤️ 💕

Cross-posting from the Deals thread! Lip Smackers direct has 50% off classic Tsum Tsums but the code is working on all Tsum Tsum characters as of now...lots of fun Disney characters available! Use code "CLASSIC" 

Spoiler
image.jpg

image.jpg

@lippieaddict19 Thx!! I had no idea there was Lip Smackers direct! I love these. Great deal!!

@Randell I hope you're able to get some! They are so cute and this really is an awesome deal. I caved and got all of the ones I didn't have lol. The code also works on pretty much anything on their site, so I got a few of the $1 balms as well!

Well since we're sharing artwork, I can't resist. These are hanging in my living room.  They were painted by an artist that my husband and I love. His name is Dan Brereton and he's done a lot of comic art.  Sorry it's so blurry. @lyravega I think you'll like these 😉

IMG_0967.JPG

Here's a better pic of the Evil Queen. I LOVE the little detail of Snow White's head under her shoe 😄 We told him to do whatever he wanted and I LMAO when I saw her lil head. 

IMG_0584.JPG

Added my corner shelves with the Poison jars from the Snow White ride and a few of my Haunted Mansion prints. Oh and my first Pug is named Madame Leota 😄

Spoiler
IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

Wow!  @pixiedust2  These are amazing!   Your house is so cool!  Thanks for sharing!

Are these the bottles your friend made for you?  They look really good.  😍😍😍

Thank you @Tamara76 Yes! Those are the bottles she made.  She even filled the Mummy Dust jar with some kind of dust, and when I opened it, it went all over the place 😄 Kind of just added to the dusty look of the jar LOL.

Dont breathe in the Mummy dust! 😝

upload_8083272053556884831.gif

@Beadshopgirl I miss Winifred... or should I say Illyria. 😍

2,378 Replies
testing