Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

omg when you said delays i didn't expect 8.. have a ton of fun!! 😄

LOL thanks girl!! They would push it back 20-30 minutes each time!! Thankfully I was still home when they started issuing the delays and I didn't have to wait it out in the airport.

Woohoo!  Can't believe you're skipping the Magic Kingdom, girl, but sounds like you'll have a blast!  Enjoy!   @CC3616

Thanks @Tamara76 @Mcakes!! I've done the parks the past couple years, so I don't mind skipping a year being crunched for time this year. Just happy to be out of the snow!

Have so much fun @CC3616 ❤ I'll be living vicariously through you lol

0.JPG

Image result for ursula gif

10.JPG

Spoiler
00000000.JPG
1.JPG

000.JPG
5.JPG
00.JPG
4.JPG
0000001.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
00000.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt These are great! 😄

Here are some of my favorites:

Spoiler
a.PNG
b.jpg
c.PNG
d.PNG
e.PNG
f.PNG
g.jpg
h.PNG
i.PNG
j.PNG
k.png
l.PNG
m.PNG
n.png
o.jpg
p.jpg
q.PNG
r.PNG

Screw it. There is no way for me to screen shot this (to edit the f-word out) without making the picture so tiny that the text is illegible.
So here it is in it's full glory:
This little statue is horrific.

Anonymous Insider

This thread is life. 🙂

Trip to IKEA 😂😂😂

Hahahaha that last one! Mind blown! 😄 😄 😄

Anyone else have the urge to do a Disney movie marathon??? 😄

Yes! Want to watch them all!

OMG!  Dying!!!  🤣🤣🤣

These are gold lol 😄 

Hey y'all! Im a reformed Little Mermaid/Mulan addict, but I couldn't pass up these cute face masks! I ordered a box on EBay and they finally arrived. What a unique marketing idea. And the packaging is very luxe looking.

IMG_1334.JPG

Mine should be here any day! I'm getting impatient. 

One artist I really love is Tim Shumate - You can get some of these designs on shirt, bags, mugs etc - Society6 has them and I think other sites too.

My fav of course!

346167_5951293_lz.jpg

And a few more designs... He has a lot more including non Disney stuff like the last pic.

Spoiler
81d599b0f584e6e2b74fc9d6af07434c.jpg346249_14364311_lz.jpgdisney-princess-tattoo-pin-up-5.jpg3133230138_1_2_b1Y3r1Az.jpgflat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
Spoiler
highrez_wed.jpg

Thanks for posting these V @veronika23 I love the addition of Wednesday (she's my spirit animal). 

@pixiedust2  I thought you might like it! That's why I included it 😉

I've seen these before they are really pretty. A while ago I came across another artist named Joel Santana who designs Disney characters getting tattoos. My favourite is Belle getting tattooed by the Beast and Jasmine getting tattooed by Aladdin.  inked belle.jpgjasmine inked.jpg

@greenwenvy...love the new avatar!!!!

Oh these are cool!

2,378 Replies
testing