Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Good tips, @willa25!

@pixiedust2 I would hope in 25 years that the Disney "culture" has been fully embedded at Disneyland Paris, but I also recall that the staff was not as friendly or magical as in CA or FL.  We didn't care, though, we still had fun and it was sooooo pretty!!!  And I remember the food being amazing!!!

Also - When you are in Amsterdam, you must visit Madurodam!  It is magical! ❤️

@Tamara76 Running to look up Madurodam now! ❤️

LOL at the lack of magic. Sometimes I wonder if our culture just doesn’t translate well. I’m surprised when I hear certain comments about Americans, specifically things like complimenting strangers. Some countries think that’s so bizarre, like mind your own business 😂 But I’m always the girl saying “Love your shoes! Your lipstick is beautiful!” Etc. I certainly don’t mean to be invasive, just like spreading some kindness. 

@willa25 those tips actually help a lot! So thank you! Size of Ca Adventure is very doable in a day. I’m a pass holder at DL and I’ve been to WDW so I kind of know what to expect. I just want the Euro experience too. 

And please feel feel free to DM me if you’d like to share anything on Amsterdam. My list so far is the Anne Frank house, the Van Gogh museum and eating a ton of pacncakes. All day, every day 😂 Would love to hear any suggestions. Thank you! ❤️

@pixiedust2, absolutely to telling you more about Amsterdam and I am happy the Paris info helped! I will message you during the weekend when I have more time. (working on my summer camp proposals right now)

Oh, and I forget to add an important detail, @pixiedust2. I might not have ever visited the Paris park but I used go to Kissimmee at least once a year for a number of years. And "Disney Parks" are Disney Parks no matter where you are in the world. So if you want some basic, universal tips you can use, just let me know.

@pixiedust2 Ooh jealous! When I was in Paris I wasn't able to fit it in. I'll need to go eventually though! Every Disney park in the world is on my bucket list. Three down, three to go!

@alexasteph What three have you been to? 😍

@pixiedust2 Disneyland, Disney World, and Tokyo Disney. 

@alexasteph Ohhh Tokyo! Was it amazing??? Tell us everything!

Haha, it’s really close to Disneyland but with a Japanese twist on it. Not a lot was too different though. Their second park looks amazing and the settings are awesome, but the rides are just okay. The lines are really long at both parks, but long lines are super common everywhere in Japan. It’s pretty cheap for tickets and the food is really cheap compared to Disney in America, and the Downtown Disney shopping district is the best of the three I’ve been to. 

@alexasteph oh I bet! I’ve seen shops on IG that will buy stuff at Tokyo Disney for you and I drool over all the cute stuff they get that we don’t! How fun! I bet you had an amazing time!

OMG sounds like so much fun @pixiedust2!!!  Wow!!! Hope you'll have a great time!

@pixiedust2 That's so fun! I've been to Disneyland Paris but I was much younger so I don't have a ton of memories. Lol the major highlight was that the Pirates of the Caribbean ride had a significantly bigger drop than the Florida one and my sister was traumatized haha. Definitely check out the food - from memory it was a bit fancier 

There are definitely tours you can book where a bus takes you from Paris out there and its combined with tickets for the day which I always feel is the easiest way to go! That's what we did

@Kim888 😂😂 I’m sorry your sister was traumatized but I cracked up! Poor thing! Thank you for the bus tip! I didn’t even think of that. And yes the food LOL! I’m all about the food. Can’t wait to see different things. I about die when I look at Tokyo Disney’s menu 🤯 They have some crazy cool stuff! Thanks Kim!

WOW!!  That is SO amazing @pixiedust2!!  Smiley Surprised  I am so happy for you!  Heart  You're gonna have so much fun - please sneak back some swanky Parisian perfume for me!  

Uh oh, I don't think the Travel Thread made the crossover Smiley Indifferent 

@ZombieMetroAnt You got it! Well that’s a bummer. I liked that thread 😕

Maybe start a new one @pixiedust2?

Saw this clutch at Torrid! Trying to talk myself out of it. I think my husband will stop speaking to me if I buy another purse. 

BBB61849-7F41-42E2-A012-C2DD5D9D9588.jpeg

@Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @lyravega

Ohhhhh - I love it!   I'm in the same boat regarding bags, lol!   @pixiedust2

@pixiedust2

8B0D8978-9458-4F18-AD11-1422D9AD703D.png

@darkiceis I’ll show this to him 😂 he’s actually very understanding of my huge makeup collection, but for some reason my many purses tick him off. I try to explain they’re like ties that he wears daily and he always matches them to his suit. Well I need a dang bag to match my outfit and/or shoes. So there! 😂 then his eyes start rolling back 😂

2,378 Replies
testing