Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@SportyGirly125 

I recently found a shop that sells book inspired sweatshirts, stickers and t-shirts......

I didn't even try to resist lol

RE: The Disney Thread!

You guys!! I came back from a wonderful Walt Disney World trip. I experienced Galaxy’s Edge for the first time and was absolutely blown away! And 6 more sleeps until The Rise is Skywalker!! Any Star Wars fans with me??

That is awesome @KehDee !  That is definitely one of my favorite rides at Disneyland.  If you have Disney + (which is free for a year if you're a Verizon customer), they have an amazing episode on how they built Star Wars land on "The Imagineering Story".  It really made me appreciate their work a whole lot more!  Heart 

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

I do have Disney + and the imagineering story is on my Watch list!! I’m glad you liked it 🙂

@KehDee Did you go on the Rise of the Resistance ride?  The galaxy’s edge at Disneyland is pretty cool.  I didn’t ride the ride there just walked around. 

Have you been to the food and wine festival at Epcot?  It’s my favorite time to visit WDW. 

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Rise of resistance just opened so we missed it 😞 I rode smugglers run though and it was amazing! I also built a lightsaber! @SportyGirly125

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KehDee How cool

Frozen bundles

They both look sooo prettyy

@Ninasa88 just remember that the center shades aren’t eye Safe. The colors are very pretty

Colourpop x Disney frozen II

Re: The Disney Thread!

Image may contain: food

No photo description available.

Hi @Samtian,

This is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen! 

Best,
Rebecca

OH MY GOODNESS! :smileysurrised: where has this cake been all my life!  Smiley LOL  I love how creative it is!  Thanks for posting this @Samtian ...

ColourPop x Disney Designer Midnight Masquerade; Oct 7 at ColourPop, Oct 13 at Ulta

@shimmerbait Such awesome shades in this palette! I might have to pick it up 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I am IN LOVEEEEEE!!! Gotta have it!

Has anyone seen this awesomeness!!? disney.jpgHow cute does this collection look!? Totally loving the heels and bag! Get ready ladies!!! This collection drops this Fall 🙂

This collab looks the most Awesome! How cute are sneakers and bag! Thank you for sharing @Sara2TheHi 

Hi @Sara2TheHi,

I love those sneakers! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  I second that, they are so cute.

2 Replies
testing