Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Aren't they cutest!!!? @RebeccaBT  I can totally picture myself rocking these on my next Disneyland trip

OH MY GOSH @Sara2TheHi ...I am going to be so broke.  Smiley Surprised

Image result for disney jaw drop gif 

I had no idea Aldo had a collab with Disney!  Thanks so much for posting. Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt girl me and you both!!! lol

I need that handbag! <333

@PenelopeBT #same lol 

MAC x Disney Maleficent - Oct 1st

source Temptalia

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.09.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.10.33 PM.png

Hi @veronika23,

This collection is so cute! It reminds me of the MAC Venomous Villains collection! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  ohhh that was a good collection! I find they were much better back in the day. 😄

@veronika23 I totally agree! They were great around that time. Nothing beats the "Barbie" and "Hello Kitty" collections 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT to this day I regret not owning a single item from the Barbie collection. being very broke and living in brazil problems lol

I wish they re-launched some of those collections

@Cyncynn I agree, they should definitely come back with it again! 

Best,

Rebecca

532390F4-80CE-4259-BBF6-59E893B08985.png

@SportyGirly125 I love that little backpack! So cute 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

RE: The Disney Thread!

Not sure why these images didn’t post in my edit

Well how adorable are those??

Price list at Ulta coming September 14 on line and in store.

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KNC24 Beat me to it 😂 I just added them to my faves list. I really want the Maleficent and Evil Queen palettes, and maybe the lipglosses too! Thanks for posting 😈

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@pixiedust2 lol. @RGbrown was posting in the Ulta gwp thread and beat both of us. I have to have Maleficent and Ursula. Knowing me, I’m going to buy all of it. @sephoraaddict918 post this in the same thread. Sephora is doing there 1st 21 days of beauty. I think this is something to keep in mind when buying in September. Ulta and Sephora are going head to head on their sales. My our wallets be able to handle all this.

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KNC24 I’m hoping Sephora brings it on! I’m not excited for any Ulta offerings this year. So far, I’ll just be grabbing my Lights Camera Lashes Mascara (like I do every year), and that’s it. So money saved I guess. Just seems like they recycle so many items. I’m gonna hold off and wait for a discount code to grab the Villains stuff. I want it now but I’ll be patient LOL 

My fave Maleficent

These are so pretty!!
2 Replies
testing