Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

This is so cute! @Cyncynn I hope that you have a wonderful time at Disney World!

@ZakiyaBT Thank you so much - It was grand!

@Cyncynn How cute! Have the best time 🙂

Best,,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thank you so much. It was amazing (as expected) 🙂

That is adorable @Cyncynn!💕

@faeriegirl Thank you ❤️

The Disney Thread!

from allure and H20+.

RE: The Disney Thread!

Well this is adorable!

Re: The Disney Thread!

@Ashletta216 How cool! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

The Disney Thread!

I found this in stores a few months ago. In Canada it was 12.99 😖 I picked this up in mustard for myself and black for my sister. They also had it in burgundy. Quality was iffy but it was cute 🥰

@DianaHuynh How cute!

Best,
Rebecca

So cute!

ShopDisney released some new Halloween items. This is one of them.50D297BD-9430-4D6E-85F3-655E4E7563C7.jpeg

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

So cute! My wallet is so thankful I live in Canada and can’t shop from that site without ridiculous shipping lol

Our nearest Disney store is about 45 minutes away so we don’t go often. But we went tonight! My parents bought my daughter her backpack and lunch pail for the new school year (which was the purpose of our trip) and I brought home all of these other Disney goodies!! Some LEGO andT-shirt’s for my little one. A new pair of PJ pants. A notebook and post it notes set on clearance and some Mickey pencils that I plan on using in my client gifts (I’m a part time travel agent) and we got this adorable Mickey shaped chalkboard for back to school! and we bought a gift for her friend who’s birthday is next month. So excited!! It’s just a taste before our trip in October. Most things I bought were on clearance which was awesome.

Thanks @SportyGirly125. As many times as I’ve been we’ve never gone to food and wine so I’m excited about that!

@KehDee I haven’t been in a while but the last time I did go we saw Boyz II Men. 

@KehDee Loving all the Disney gear! So cute 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thanks @RebeccaBT!! I was so excited lol I can’t wait until I’m in Disney World in October!

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KehDee have fun at Disneyworld. The Food and Wine festival is so much fun in Epcot. Bring an umbrella just in case. 

Sorry if this was already posted but I just read the live action Little Mermaid is coming out in 2020! I'm so excited! The 2018 circus live action that was loosely based on the Little Mermaid was disappointing to me. I've loved all the Disney live action movies so far so I hope this one is good. I'm so excited, finally The Little Mermaid yay! Now waiting for live action Pocahontas and Hunchback of Notre Dame and Pinocchio!

testing