Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Well, that makes total sense @pixiedust2  - I'm thinking we go to the East Coast to get our fill of Primark goodies Smiley LOL 

This is the Aladdin launch @SpaceLlama - that brush is super cute! 

Primark Aladdin Collection

Ouhhh I didn't see any Disney makeup items, but that's so cool, @ZombieMetroAnt ! I wish Primark shipped online, but I read somewhere that that's how they kept their prices low ๐Ÿ˜ฌ If ever you visit Boston, they have a few though! 

That bag is so cute @SpaceLlama!

Ikr? I love how simple and cute the design is, @faeriegirl !

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Oh my goodness!!! How adorable is that bag, @SpaceLlama!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

So adorable, @itsfi ! It's also a really great size. Not too big and not too small! ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: The Disney Thread!

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KNC24 What a great collection! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca

@KNC24  I canโ€™t wait to see more swatches of the lipstick, especially the mauve/greige one ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m loving this whole collection. 

Iโ€™ve never heard of that brand but it looks great @KNC24!

I love the bullet lipstick packaging. Not sure how I feel about the rest of the collection though. ๐Ÿ™ˆ The palette colours aren't wowing me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Oooooo

Lion king makeup with Sir John

Hi @KNC24 ,

I love Lion King but I thought there would be more "brighter" golds and yellows in this collection for some reason. The collection still looks really cool! I really love the lippies in this collection.

Best Wishes,

Janean

The MAC Aladdin collection is now available on sephora.ca!

Whoโ€™s buying?? What are you getting?? Iโ€™m debating it hard

I made a shirt for my mom and I to wear to Mickeyโ€™s Not So Scary Halloween Party when we go to Disney world in October!

This is so cute @KehDee ! That will be so much fun, Disney during Halloween is just the best ๐ŸŽƒ

Thanks @Mcakes! I do love Disney at Halloween but Christmas will always be my favourite

@KehDee This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing. I love DL at Halloween! The decorations, the parade and all the yummy fall treats. DW looks so much better though and Iโ€™m jealous of your trip LOL ๐ŸŽƒ 

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thanks @pixiedust2 Iโ€™ve never been to DL but I love WDW. I canโ€™t wait to go again. And Iโ€™m a Disney travel agent now so I plan on lots more trips!
1 Reply
testing