Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KehDee That’s amazing!! I’ve only been once, in 2003. I can’t wait to go back. That Villains Club looks like so much fun. Please post pictures here if you happen to go there. I’d love to see them. 

I’ve been to the Aulani several times and I love it. Might have to hit you up for my next vacation planning 🤗

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KehDee WOW! Great job! I love it!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thanks Rebecca!

Really cute! Great job, @KehDee!

Really cute! Great job, @KehDee!

RE: Really cute! Great job, @KehDee!

Thank you @curlychiquita!

Re: The Disney Thread!

MAC's Aladdin collection is now available on their site for obsessed and devoted level members!!! Link was emailed but can also be found on trendmood's insta bio 🙂

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I never get Mac emails despite signing up over and over, and Im Canadian, does anyone have the Canadian link? (If its even available early for Canadians). I am devoted but it doesnt come up at all on the site.

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

@sydtomato  I don't get the emails either from some reason, but I follow trendmood on Instagram and I was able to get the link from her bio (I'm in Canada). This is what Mac's customer service had to say:

Hello,

Thank you for chatting yesterday. The presale is now over so you will not be able to order online. Please call 1-800-387-6707 Ext 6 to place a phone order or it will be launched online on Monday May 13.

So I think you can still get it early if you call them 🙂

I follow trendmood as well and trendmood link wouldn’t work for me in Canada.  her account was the only reason I knew about the early access. I contacted customer service this morning since they closed by time I got home from work last night and ya they said early access is over but no mention of being able to make a phone order.  They said I wasn’t signed up for emails even though I’ve signed up several times and still never get them.  I’m just going to wait for monday I guess but thank you! @SurprisedLemur 

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

You can view the collection on the Canadian website at /collections-Mac-Disney-aladdin But I don’t think it’s available for us yet? All products say coming soon when I view them, and I’m signed in to my account.

@lachaton it was available for purchase online for one day yesterday for obsessed and devoted members. I am in Canada too and never got the email, but I found the link on trendmood's insta and was able to place an order. Mac customer service took a day to respond:

Hello,

Thank you for chatting yesterday. The presale is now over so you will not be able to order online. Please call 1-800-387-6707 Ext 6 to place a phone order or it will be launched online on Monday May 13.

Soooo I think if you call that number you can still place a phone order if you let them know that you did not get the email 🙂

From Torrid’s Aladdin collection 9BB99AB2-EFB8-4BA5-94A1-AD343F435DF1.png

@twilightnicky This is a gorgeous dress! Love it!

Best,
Rebecca

I love it also, but the dress is way too loose in the waist. I might return it 😞

RE: The Disney Thread!

Box Lunch has really cute tea pots and I want them both. 😭

@IttyxBittyxMe Love these! 

Best,
Rebecca

These are so cute! I may have to check these out. Thanks for sharing @IttyxBittyxMe 

@IttyxBittyxMe I'm the biggest tea lover and these tea pots are so cute. <333

@IttyxBittyxMe The Aladdin one 😱🤗 so dang cute!

RE: The Disney Thread!

I love those!!

They are adorable @IttyxBittyxMe!

1 Reply
testing