Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Sharing a few Disney related hauls โค๏ธ

1.  CP Disney Villains collection - I drew the line at the vault because I don't need the box, but I "needed" all the makeup ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

041616colourpopvillains.jpg

041616CPvillains2+.jpg

2. Dose of Colors Mickey Mouse Palette:

041616mickeypalette.jpg

*The Pin Board was a DIY I made to show off some of my favorite Disney Pins โค๏ธ

Wow! Thank you for the post.  Your collection is wonderful and fun to look at.  I too am a Disney Fanatic.  Great stuff.

Thank you so much, @jan17 ! โค๏ธ

Love the pictures @Tamara76! The Misunderstood palette is...

Love the pictures @Tamara76! The Misunderstood palette is super cute. I'm holding out until next week to purchase for my birthday๐Ÿ˜€

Re: Love the pictures @Tamara76! The Misunderstood palette is...

Thank you, so much, @IndyQT317 ! โค๏ธ

I really like the Pin Board you made, @Tamara76!

Thank you, @curlychiquita !!! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I love this! And COOL pins lol I just had my first trip to Disney for my 30th birthday in March, I canโ€™t wait to go back!

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Thank you so much, @SAlyFitz !  I wish I could go to Disneyland/Disneyworld more often - I love being at the parks! โค๏ธ

MAC Cosmetics x Aladdin release date 5/16

3A2D06FE-5C74-4315-A5A7-A033D75D208C.jpeg

@shimmerbait Thanks for posting that โค๏ธโค๏ธ

The Disney Thread!

irl so pretty

@pixiedust2 yes i have worn mongrels, Forrest of thorns, jetsam and tragic. The look was very blendable and pretty but there was fallout all over my checks

@lmaster SUper pretty!!! Have you worn any of the shades yet? Do you have a favorite? โค๏ธ

Hey everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹ So sorry for being MIA again. Lifeโ€™s been busy. So I just received my Colourpop orders from Ulta and Iโ€™m just giddy!

I bought the Evil Queen set and the palette. I was super close to ordering the PR kit, but realized it was huge and where would I store it, and, I didnโ€™t love the majority of the colors. Iโ€™m a huge Villains collector but I just couldnโ€™t justify the money. 

BUT the palette and the Evil Queen set are just amazing. The palette looks so much better in person. And the red lipstick? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ Dead. Iโ€™m dead. Itโ€™s perfect! At least the perfect red I envision for the EQ and the perfect red for me. Very blue/cool toned and stains big time. Iโ€™m a fan of staining reds because as they wear off, I still have color on my lips. 

The gloss is sheer but very very pretty and the texture of the highlighter is buttah! So creamy! Itโ€™s not my shade as a highlight but I popped it in my eyes and itโ€™s so pretty. All in all, Iโ€™m super happy with my purchases and I think Iโ€™m gonna need to buy backups of the lipstick. Itโ€™s that good! I donโ€™t have time right now but Iโ€™m going to swatch it with some of my other top reds to give my fellow red junkies a better idea of the color. 

Hi @pixiedust2 and Everybody, 

This question is not really beauty related but I wanted to see how we all felt about the new Aladdin that is coming out soon! I personally, I am SO EXCITED! Aladdin is probably my favorite Disney film. I love the music and the story line so much. I have seen it on Broadway and of course love Robin William's genie! 

I was dying laughing at all of the hate Will Smith received when the trailer for the new film came out. To me it was not that offensive probably because he seems very similar to the genie you would see on the Broadway play. 

I think this new take is going to be so fun! I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out. I listen to a "Friend Like Me", like once a day! 

-Janean

@JaneanBT I agree with @ZakiyaBT! I would love to see this on Broadway! 

Best,
Rebecca

I'm super excited to see it and I hope to see the Broadway show too. 

I'm super stoked @JaneanBT and can't wait to see it!  I think Will has enough charm & humor to carry this role - even though those are big shoes to fill, er,...I mean "lamp"!  Smiley Wink 

I know that remakes don't get a lot of love but we're equally excited for Dumbo and the Lion King!  Especially Dumbo because I'll see anything Tim Burton makes (that's kind of obvious, tho, coming from a Nightmare Before Christmas fanatic Smiley LOL )

@ZombieMetroAnt ,

I love remakes and live action versions of movies and love the Disney is doing this for hopefully all of the classics. I am so excited for Dumbo! It looks so cute! Lion King, I am a little skeptical of. The trailer did not really excite me for some reason. It seemed a little underwhelming. But I am most excited to hear the music! 

-Janean

@JaneanBT Iโ€™m tentatively excited ๐Ÿ˜† I think in general, Disney has done a decent job with these new, live action versions. My only hesitation is the Genie. And itโ€™s not just Will Smith looking like a creepy smurf ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s just hard for me to imagine replacing Robin Williamsโ€™ energy and humor. 

But Iโ€™ve been pleasantly surprised before. I had zero hope for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and she blew me away. 

testing