Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@pixiedust2 ,

So to me-Will Smith looks like a genie...so I guess I don't get the comparison lol. But he is so charming and funny and if you saw the Broadway version, it makes sense. I agree he has big shoes to fill! I also am very easily entertained and tend to give actors a lot of leeway when it comes to performances, I think to avoid disappointment lol. 

-Janean 

"Creepy Smurf"?  LOL @pixiedust2  Smiley LOL Smiley LOL now I can't get that image out of my head! Smiley LOL 

The Disney Thread!

The Disney Villains Colourpop collection is live on Colourpop's website for anyone that has been waiting.

Here's a side-by-side comparison pic of the Princesses vs the Villains lippies from Colourpop:

Spoiler
from HotFireMakeup's IG pagefrom HotFireMakeup's IG page

@niki172 Thanks for posting this! Makes me feel better about not snagging that Snow White lipstick. 

@pixiedust2  you're welcome! Temptalia has some/if not all of the lipsticks up and reviewed. Strangely enough I didn't see her compare the lippies to the Princess ones (I only checked out the review of Dr. Facilier) maybe she didn't get the Princess line maybe??

@niki172 So pretty! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

And a few more:

Spoiler
ColourpopDisneyVillainsLipstick.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsLipstick2.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsGlitterallyObsessedSwatches.jpg

Thank you for sharing @ohheyitscindyk!

More pictures of the Colourpop Disney Villains Collection:

Spoiler
ColourpopDisneyVillains.jpgColourpopDisneyVillains2.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsMisunderstoodSwatches.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsJellyMuchShadow.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsJellyMuchShadowSwatches.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsLipstickSwatches.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsUltraGlossyLipSwatches.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsDrFacilier.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsHighlighterSwatches.jpg

ColourpopDisneyVillainsDetails.jpg

Thanks for sharing! 

RE: The Disney Thread!

More views

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KNC24 Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

The collection

We got a date for the release

ColourpopDisneyVillainsMisunderstoodPalette.jpgColourpopDisneyVillainsMisunderstoodPaletteDetails.jpg

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

This pic is peeking my interests @ohheyitscindyk

Swatches!!!

@KNC24 What amazing pigmentations! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

Those purple shades 😍

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@twilightnicky ikr. I’m loving the purple. This is what I was hoping the bloom bloom collection would be.
testing