Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

WOW! These are amazing @pixiedust2!

Dose of Colors Mickey Mouse collection is live!

Mickey palette + highlighterMickey palette + highlighterMickey palette + highlighterMickey palette + highlighterLip GlossesLip GlossesSatin LipsticksSatin Lipsticks

Thanks for sharing the swatches @veronika23! Loving the highlighter in the palette!

Best,

Rebecca 

I'm not crazy about the shades in the palette .... And yet I want it 🤔

For the packaging? I think it's a really nice palette. Nothing special aside from the packaging but it does look nice. @ElleElleG

More than likely @veronika23 .  I actually like the highlighter they included, too bad it's not a single.  I suppose I could satisfy myself by grabbing one of the lipsticks but I'm only interested in the deepest shade which happens to be a shade I have repeatedly in my collection.

@ElleElleG  the highlighter is pretty! Aw man... it's hard when you have so many repeats. 😞

@veronika23 Where can we get DOC from besides Ulta?

@GG84their website and Beauty Bay as far as I know... although this collection isn't up at Beauty Bay at the moment.

Not beauty related but I can’t help it. This lil T-shirt is just too darn cute. 95B39A1B-F969-4C3A-A2BE-175ECC4DC6F4.jpeg

RE: The Disney Thread!

Full Dose of Colors x Disney collection - Did a not so great job of putting the images together so you can see the whole palette. Im very excited, I love this brand! Nice to see some more cool tones. I cant wait to see swatches of the palette because Anna’s eye look in the promos look stunning. Love the packaging and names as well, “classy” subtle disney is my favourite.

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

I'm so excited for this @sydtomato! Can't wait to see swatches 🙂

-Helen

Disney Mickey Mouse x Dose of Colors - Nov 12th

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.14.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.16.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.14.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.15.15 PM.png

Hi @veronika23,

This collection is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hot Topic

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 11.50.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-07 at 11.50.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-07 at 11.50.51 AM.png

Hi @veronika23,

These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing.

Best,

Rebecca 

The Besame Mermaid Lagoon collection is now available at the besame website. I never tried Besame products, but I am loving for the shell compact package and fragrance bottle!

those are just beautiful @Cyncynn

those are just beautiful @Cyncynn

Spectrum Collections released a Snow White collection today!

This whole collection is adorable!  Does anyone know if they'll be shipping to the U.S. later?   @IttyxBittyxMe

Hi @IttyxBittyxMe,

I need the Snow White makeup bag! Love these! 

Best,

Rebecca 

testing