Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

They opened the two entrance points to Star Wars Land! 2019....!!!

IMG_9088.PNG

This Wall of Star Wars Tsums makes me happy. Lots of new ones! New Ewoks, new 40th anny micro set...and more!

IMG_9087.PNG

The last of the ELP...

IMG_9086.PNG

Bye bye Fairy Godmother!IMG_9091.PNG

But a new Dress Shoppe Cinderella dress & Accesories at The Vault in DD. It is beautifully detailed!

IMG_9090.PNG

Impeccable!

iturn.JPG

Spoiler

Heart 

Even Bellwether made it in....LOL!

Halloween time at Disneyland is coming soon (September 15) and this year DCA is also doing a Halloween overlay. Cars Land will be spookified as well as a few small rides and more!

Here is some concept art from Disney...

IMG_8824.PNGIMG_8826.PNG

@Randell It looks great! I wish that I could go to Disneyworld all the time.

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I can't wait to see this transformation! It's my favorite time of year at the parks. Oogie is going to look awesome! Keeping fingers crossed for meet and greet! it's

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Me, too! I am so happy that it will finally will be at both parks!! 

RE: The Disney Thread!

So excited to find a Disney group here! Any Disney-bounders?

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

I actually have Disney Bounding outfits...I just always end up changing my mind and wanting to go comfortable! 😉 

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

I try to find a mix of cute and comfortable but it's a struggle! Some people pull it off effortlessly lol

Forgot to add this! New Dooney was spotted at Disneyland. Can't wait for Halloween

Girl, you MUST go!  It is such an awesome experience @BlackHairDye Heart 

Image result for nightmare before christmas gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Mine too!! I got to see the 3D version but never 4D!

Halloween is seriously my favorite time of year @BlackHairDye!  Even more so when I spend it at Disneyland Heart  Did you know they show this little gem at El Capitan in 4D every year? 

nbc.JPG

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but The Face Shop (Korean brand) has released a lot of Disney cosmetics & skincare items over the past year or so. Including character themed BB cushions, moisturizers and such.

Isa Knox, LapCos, the Seam, U Star, Anna Sui, DHC, Cute Press, Its'Demo and Beyond have also released disney themed collections. 

I saw them listed on Amazon @thislittlefox!  Have you gotten any of them?  I'm curious to know how they perform. 

I've gotten a few things. I have a mickey lip tint (somewhere) from The Face Shop, Both Bambi BB cushions and blush cushions (and matching pouch and hankie) from Isa knox and DHC's Marie Kitty tinted Lip balm. I currently live in South Korea, so I'm always keeping an eye out for cute packaging.  I *love* the Isa knox collection and the DHC balm is nice too. The face shop doesn't really have characters I much care for, other than Winnie the Pooh, so I haven't gotten much specifically from their Disney collection.

I really want to head over to Disney Tokyo for Halloween, to look for Halloween & cosmetic goodies, but I've got two other events I'm supposed to try and attend in Seoul, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off. -_-   

I was busy browsing the Thing Geek website because they are supposedly having a summer sale and I came across the following: (note: all three of these items that I'm posting is actually discounted or even close to being on sale, lol!)

Each of these items is limited edition and limited quantities. ThinkGeek is limited purchases of each item to certain quantities. (noted in item description)

1 . "Curiouser Flats" - Limited Edition

$198.99

IMG_4248.JPGIMG_4253.JPGIMG_4254.JPG
  2. "Which Way? Flats" - Limited Edition

$189.99

IMG_4250.JPGIMG_4251.JPGIMG_4252.JPG

"Cinderella Lucifer and Gus" Flats - Limited Edition

$166.99

jiot_cinderella_lucifer_and_gus_flatsjiot_cinderella_lucifer_and_gus_flats_toes

@Tamara76 @pixiedust2 @Randell @darkiceis @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt @alexasteph @lmi82

@willa25 Thanks, I LOVE these! Wish they made them in my size!

OMG!  Thanks for the tag!   @willa25  These are adorable!  I really, really love number 2! ❤️

Ah great find @willa25! These are adorable 😄

testing