Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@willa25 Thank you so much for posting these! They're absolutely adorable!

ThinkGeek has the best stuff @willa25 but I never knew they had shoes, too!  Nice Heart thanks for the tag, I'll have to check 'em out.

@willa25 They are so cute! 

Cute @willa25! Thanks for sharing!

@willa25 The Curiouser one is a piece of art 

I guess it's counterintuitive since Mulan spent the majority of the movie dressed as a man, but I'd love a Mulan themed collection 🙂 Universe, make it happen!

IMG_9453.PNG

More pics of that Luxie Beauty x Disney Princess Jasmine set

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.15.03 AM.png

Ok, I'm not impressed. More money for other things. The Snow White collection from Besame is going to kill me.

Tower of Terror Tsums

@willa25 @ZombieMetroAnt @lachaton @pixiedust2

IMG_8586.PNG

Loving them! Thanks for tagging me! @Randell

Love it 😍 thanks @Randell 🙌🏼

My Funko Disney Treasure sub box arrived and the best part is the sneak peek of the next box. Haunted Forest!!! The Pop was revelealed to be dragon Maleficent. @pixiedust2 This has your name all over it.

IMG_8415.PNGIMG_8416.PNG

OMG!  So cute!

Thank you so much for the tag @Randell This is so spookily adorable!!! 👻💜👻

Saks is doing a series of Snow White themed collections for the 80th anniversary. This is the best year ever!

From a Disney Style Article:

Spoiler
We’re trying to keep our cool over here at Disney Style HQ with this exciting announcement! For the holidays, Saks Fifth Avenue will be collaborating Disney on a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs collection in celebration of the film’s 80th anniversary. Across its 41 stores, Saks will offer clothing, accessories, and gifts inspired by the classic animated film from several of its luxury brands.

Alongside the fashion that will be available in stores, Saks will be creating unique experiences geared around Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. In November, Saks’ annual holiday window unveiling at their New York flagship store will celebrate the film’s anniversary, and on select dates from November 25 to December 31, Saks will host a special character dining experience featuring Snow White, the Prince, and Dopey! As Jimmy Pitaro, Chairman, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media explained:
It’s been 80 years since Walt Disney astonished the world with the first-ever full-length animated feature, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has remained an audience favorite ever since. Bringing Snow White and her story to Saks’ holiday campaign is a terrific opportunity to honor the film’s legacy, and give fans a new way to make this classic part of their celebrations.

As if we needed one more reason to be antsy for the holiday season. Be sure to check back for more information about the celebration!

I haven't had a chance to look in to this further, but I hope sneak peaks start popping up.

@alexasteph Thanks for the info! I am super excited about this!

Had to share this beautiful "swatch"!

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 4.24.00 PM.png

OK - This is the coolest swatch I've seen in a long time!  ❤️❤️❤️   Thanks for sharing!  @veronika23

Really creative way to show the colours on skin!

testing