Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

ZombieMetroAnt wrote:

OMG!!!  How adorable is this?!

Warning!  Spoiler contains "cuteness overload

d1.JPG

Spoiler
Cinderella 

Snow White

Little Mermaid

Jasmine

Belle

Aurora

❤ ❤ 

OMG!   I can't even!    My ovaries are exploding right now!!!! (TMI?)  Thanks for sharing!   @ZombieMetroAnt

LOL @Tamara76 me too! ❤️  

Just wanted to share with my fellow Stitch fans...the soon to be released (purchased at D23 Expo) print from Daniel Killen. I had to have it because it reminds me of the family of baby ducks always hanging out at Jolly Holiday.

@ZombieMetroAnt you have no idea how naughty those Tsums have been!😉

IMG_7405.PNG

Anonymous Insider

@Randell So pretty!  I love that you can only see the balloon in shadow

What a gorgeous print, @Randell 💕 !!

I've watched this video like 5 times. They did a really good job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhgyXe2TwH0

Since I'm watching Hercules right now, here's some funny pics!

Image result for disney hercules funnyRelated imageImage result for disney hercules memeRelated imageImage result for if marvel and dc were brothers

Image result for funny disney hercules

@ZombieMetroAnt My Tsum Subscription came and look at who it was!! Crazy!!

Thought of you instantly!

Also re: the Red Rose Sipper. That HT one looks way prettier and detailed than the 2 editions of the cup available at Disney! Nice find!

@willa25 Yes, you must go at least once to check it off your bucket list! But, I suggest you read a survival guide first, because it is hardcore! I love that gorgeous Aurora!!!

I heard doll collectors were some of those in line at 10pm the night before the expo. I guess they sell a out in the first 1-2 hours!

Yzma as a Tsum.  It is like you predicted it with the pic you posted ZombieMA!

IMG_7537.PNG

IM DEAD!!!!!  This is my favorite Disney movie and she is my favorite villain...I MUST FIND IT!!! 

Image result for yzma gif

❤️ Thanks so much @Randell ❤️

You have some naughty Tsum Tsum's @Randell 😘 LOL!  I wanted to complete the set but there's over 200 and the list keeps growing.  Le sigh...

I'll take a pic of the backpack as soon as it arrives!!  

You totally rock! Thanks so so much ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt I love that backpack! Good deal! I was looking at it at Target, too. ($15.99 there) I wonder if they are the exact same or if Macy's is better quality? Let me know when you get it!

(I am too scared to count my Tsums...I think they multiply on their own when I'm not looking)

IMG_7566.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt Okay, so I was looking for you and I noticed this post. Don't overpay for one. It appears they are coming out with a whole collection in the future. Slightly different, but still awesome!

IMG_7564.PNG

Thanks @Randell!!  Last time I counted, I have about 42 Tsum Tsum's - I'm sure I can select a few to trade for her ❤️   OH!  Im also waiting for this little gem to come in the mail - just ordered it yesterday using $10 Macy's cash - SCORE!  

tsum.JPG

thanks so much, R 😍💙

@ZombieMetroAnt There is a ton of subscribers that sell their unwanted Tsum Subs. I am sure you'll find one. But, If I see any, I will let you know! 

Hot Topic has a 20% sale going on and this "DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ENCHANTED ROSE ACRYLIC TRAVEL CUP" is listed at $13 buckaroos...bb.JPGbb1.JPG

@pixiedust2 I love Betty Boop re-imagined as a Disney character!

Image result for betty boop gif

New Forever stamps from USPS.. picked up my two sheets tonight 😉

IMG_9152.JPG

Anonymous Insider

I need these stamps!  This may make me take up regular correspondence.

Wow love these! Reminds me of one of my favorite MAC collections, Venomous Villains. I'll need to head over to the post office and pick these up asap

OMG!   These stamps are amazing!  Thanks for sharing!   @shimmerbait

testing