Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@shimmerbait It looks like they are available online as well. Ordering.... 😄 

Image result for disney villain surprised gif

Awesome @shimmerbait❤️ @pixiedust2 get to the post office STAT!  😂😂😂

@pixiedust2You really need this Miss Mindy Mal!!!
Finally unboxing some of my goodies...
Funko had the cutest booth! This is the Disney Treaure Box subscription. This was box 1. Jack Sparrow is inside the tin.
Next month's box is Tiny Town (box 3) featuring Tinkerbell. I have a spoiler pic if anyone wants to see. There are 3 more boxes to be released this year, including a "Haunted Forest" theme!

IMG_7473.PNGIMG_7472.PNGIMG_7474.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_7475.PNGIMG_7476.PNG

Thought I'd share this super creative version of my favorite Disney Villain - Yzma (from one of my favorite Disney movies!) posted on PopSugar

#HalloweenGoals

yz.JPG

Spoiler
Of course, one of our favorite places to find such inspiration is Reddit, and user thelucyfurr is speaking our love language with this latest post. That's because thelucyfurr has totally transformed into the iconic Disney villain Yzma from The Emperor's New Clothes. Just take a second to let this fierceness wash over you.
While Yzma may have never liked Kronk's spinach puffs, we love this so much. We want to wear it for Halloween and also everyday because like Yzma, our inner divas know we're #worthit.
Image result for funny Yzma gif
00.JPG

More of the Besame x Snow White

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 6.58.17 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 6.58.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-16 at 6.58.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-16 at 6.58.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-16 at 6.59.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-16 at 6.59.12 PM.png

More Besame pics ( some more details for @alexasteph ) 

I think it is so amazing the research they did to get the details right!

The colors correspond to the animation cell coloring.

The last pic lists which colors correspond to outfit, etc. elements. So cool.

Also heard that the rouge is a near exact replica of the real rouge product they used to color Snow White's cheeks.

The plastic sheet covering the shadows is attached like the other pages, which, I love.

Not sure when I will have the heart to swatch it... 😉

Spoiler contains some pics from the Besame Bugle.

IMG_7340.PNGIMG_7342.PNGIMG_7344.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_7348.PNGIMG_7349.PNGIMG_7350.PNG

Just in case you didn't see these hidden gems...
These are the 2 brush/pencil pouches that will be available!

IMG_7353.PNG

Wow! Some amazing pics right there @Randell!  Thanks!!! I wouldn't want to swatch that palette either. I wonder if Sephora will get it because I need it!!! 😄  I think it's very well done and I can't believe some of the comments I've seen about this collection.

@Randell  OMG!   The amount of detail they put into the color selection is insane!   This is such an amazing palette!   Thank you so much for sharing with us!

clap.gif

Any Miss Mindy fans? New line coming soon to Disney Parks!

If you want more pics of the collection, let me know. There is also a Belle & Aurora!

This evil beauty came home with me. The middle is lit up with a tiny green light.

IMG_7352.PNG

@pixiedust2think you will like this^^^

I am not familiar with Miss Mindy, but that Maleficent is absolutely adorable!  And it lights up?  Even better!

Thank you for sharing!   @Randell

maleficent3.gif

Swatches of the Besame Snow White Storybook Palette

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 4.08.34 PM.png

More swatches of the Besame x Snow White lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 8.54.49 AM.png

If someone said "Hi Alexa, create four perfect lipstick shades for yourself," they'd be those four. Besame killed it with those. I might pick up duplicates of those so I can use one and collect the other. 

Besame pics...D23 was amazing, but exhausting!

The Besame booth was magical vintage happiness!

Look at these lovely ladies working the booth!

I came home with the Storybook palette. The mirror was only pre-order.

Gold D23 members received a cute tote bag and a free full size Vanilla Powder. By far the most generous gift at the expo! Kudos to this company for the amazing experience!

@alexasteph @pixiedust2 @niki172 @veronika23 @lachaton @Tamara76 @Mcakes @ZombieMetroAnt @lmi82 @michelleshops

IMG_7090.JPGIMG_7104.JPGIMG_7112.JPG

@Randell Thank you so much for posting pics of D23. I used to be a gold member years ago (I was a big pin trader for many years) and it is still on my bucket list to attend a D23 Expo. I absolutely adored looking at your pics... thank you again for sharing!

Wow!!!!!  

Thank you so much for posting the pic of the Besame booth!  The ladies behind the counter are stunning and this collection blows me away! The detail, the authenticity, the packaging, the colors, everything is gorgeous! 

I am so glad you got to attend the Expo and share your experience with us!   @Randell

snowwhite2.gif

Their booth looks really cute! Thank you for these pictures @Randell 😄 Makes me feel like I was part of the experience lol. What a generous gift indeed!!

@Randell Thanks for the pics! How is the Storybook palette? I'm just thinking in terms of Snow White trivia, memorabilia, and authenticity? It will be a collectable for me, so I won't be using the shadows hehe... If you'd like to give feedback on the quality of the shadows that's totally fine too! If others are wondering. 

OMG that bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much @Randell! I'm living vicariously thru you :D. Did you go see the new Avengers preview as well? I heard that Tom Hiddlestone aka Loki is in it. Be still my heart.....

Related image

testing