Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Does anyone here collect the Disney limited edition dolls? I certainty do for some yrs now. These babies come out aug 1st in stores. I took the pictures from a Disney group I'm in on fb

IMG_2146.JPG

IMG_2147.JPG

IMG_2148.JPG

@darkiceis I'm just getting to read this thread now (sorry for the delay) This is the only limited edition disney doll I have ever been able to get.

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 11.10.31 PM.png

@willa25 The 17" Aurora was once of the most gorgeous ones.  She's beautiful! 

I don't recall the dates of the Folk Tales dolls (they are the barbie sized dolls that come with 2 characters.)

She is soooo beautiful!   @willa25

BTW - I am super happy to see you on New BT! ❤️

These are so pretty @darkiceis! Their attention to detail is fantastic. I don't collect them but I'm always fascinated when I get to see them in person. There was a documentary I watched a few years back about the process of creating the one of a kind dolls and it's an extremely labor intensive process! It's such an art. 

@Mcakes I've seen a video of how they are made, maybe it was the same one you saw. The detail is really something on them. 

I have porcelain dolls from when I was a kid that my mom kept for me in a curio cabinet. Oh how I would love to get this set for my collection and ultimately pass down to my niece who is super into Disney. Do you know where they are to be sold @darkiceis?

@niki172 They will be sold at the Disney store on aug 1st. I would recommend contacting your local store to see what the process is like. They might do a "raffle" for a chance to purchase or it might be first come first served. They will then be online on aug 2nd 12 am pacific time. It can be a mad rush and you wouldn't believe some of things I had to do to get my dollies. But they are beautiful and worth it. They are $119.99 each. 

More of the Snow White collection

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.52.18 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.52.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.52.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.00.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.00.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.00.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.59.59 PM.png

Everything looks so well done - kudos to Besame. I may have to not buy groceries for a week to get my hands on some of these goodies :D.

Yeah so I'm gunna be needing all of this. 

Wow that palette is absolutely stunning! I cannot believe the detail put into it 

So, I still have no clue what Besame will have at D23, or what will actually be available.

Besame will make an official announcement tomorrow (the first day of the expo).

From Hello Giggles article, it sounds like 1 Storybook Palette and the mirror will be available!? If so, you can guarantee they will be coming home with me ...as long as they don't sell out. And, I will share pics.

@Mcakes If I can get my hands on those mini lippies...you know I will!

From HelloGiggles video:

IMG_6988.PNG

brb crying at the beauty of this palette

@Randell Whatever info you can share would be amazing! Totally jealous you'll be there! 

@Randell Yes please share pictures!! I'm dying to see the mirror. I can't find any pics online anywhere. The palette looks amazing!

Also, for any Agent Carter fans...a second collab with Besame!

IMG_6991.PNG

@pixiedust2 do you "reply" to the initial post to post something new on a thread? I have been off BT for a bit and now that I'm ready to join back in, I have no idea what I am doing. 😞

http://hellogiggles dot com/ besame-cosmetics-exclusive-snow-white-seven-dwarfs-collection/

Having trouble posting my pictures. Anyway Hello Giggles has a short video on the collection and the article talks about two more palettes, cosmetic bags and a Vanity Mirror. Has anyone seen pics of the mirror yet? If it looks like the Evil Queen's mirror imma die!

I'm just testing to see where my reply lands on the page. Above or below the comment you are replying to. This is confusing. 😞

Update: This was a reply to the post @pixiedust2 left about the besame' collection but it landed at the top of the thread. How are you supposed to know what someone is replying to if it doesn't show up under the post the reply is for?

@NancieNano Candace posted some tips, you'll see them in the top post on the homepage. I also messed around with my settings (under the alarm bell in right corner, then scroll to bottom and click the little gear icon to get to your preferences) and finally did something right, but I'm at a loss to explain it to you. Sort by oldest to newest for now, then click on the last response from the homepage and work your way backwards. That's what I'm doing for now. Wish I could explain it to you better but I'm fairly confused myself. Having a hard time posting pics too 😞

testing