Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

OMG @Randell! The mini lipsticks pretty please?! 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt yes, I will report back on the Besame collab! They will be my second stop! Have to get my stage/shop passes first! Hopefully, they let us play with all the pretty new stuff! And, I'll be sure to ogle Hook for all my OUAT fans! 😉

Give Hook a saucy guyliner wave for us @Randell!

ETA: A Hook gif because duh.

Is it wrong of me to say yummm 😄 😄 😄

Love it! @michelleshops I can totally do the saucy, single eyebrow wave to Hook for you!! 

The Besame Snow White lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.13.24 PM.png

Those lipsticks look beautiful! 

Oh my goodness! Totally need!!!

Those are so pretty! I love their lipstick...I wonder if those are all new colors too they don't like the current ones but could be the lighting! 

Oh these are beautiful! I love besame lipsticks and Disney so I need these. Even though Snow White is not my favorite. 

Thanks for the picture 🙂

@lmi82 I read that as O.D.D., and I was trying to figure out why Belle was asking her father if she had Oppositional Defiant Disorder. 

More info on the Besame x Disney Snow White collection

I'm assuming there's more, but it looks like a palette called the Storybook Palette?

You can also sign up with your email to be notified when it's available.

besame snow white 1937.JPGbesame snow white 1937 storybook.JPG

I signed up for the email notification. I can't wait for this to come out! It's so pretty and it's Disney!!

Thank you. I have signed up for emails and will be purchasing this collection in it's entirety when it becomes available.

Also, I pulled the trigger on one of the Enchanted Disney necklaces. Surprisingly, it was included in a sale at Zales and ebates had a very good coupon plus extra cash back, so I got quite the deal on it. It's everything I could have hoped it would be.

Necklace.JPG

Wow! Thanks for sharing @lachaton! I think I need that eye palette even though Snow White has never been my fav... well she is in OUAT but not the original movie.

@maldaytotally agree with your statement about slapping things together!

This is such a well thought out collab! There's nothing I dislike more than people just slapping things together for the sake of it.

I was not expecting an eyeshadow palette!  I'm suddenly very excited (although Snow White was always my least favorite Disney movie because it scared me the most).  I hope they continue this and do a Sleeping Beauty one!  Thanks for sharing Lachaton!

@michelleshops Besame x Disney is pretty much a dream collaboration for me, so I would love to see more from this! 

😳 ay caramba!!  This looks so good.  Tagging Snow White herself: @alexasteph 

also, @Randell let us know what you think of these if you see them at D23.  @Anonymous did you see this? 💕

Ooh, thanks for tagging me! I likely wouldn't have seen this otherwise with all the weirdness going on.

testing