Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

"Disney Cards Against Humanity May Be Coming Out Soon, And Here’s How 18 First Cards Look"

Spoiler
From Bored Panda:
If you thought Cards Against Humanity can’t get any better, you’re in for a big surprise. Rumors about a Disney-themed pack have emerged, and everyone is going crazy, ready to kiss their childhood innocence goodbye.

According to Pretty52, the news was supposedly posted to Facebook by the infamous Cards Against Humanity themselves, but taken down shortly after. A hardcore fan, however, appears to have managed to take a screenshot of the announcement while it was still online.

Now since the original post is said to be deleted, we can’t know for sure if this pack is coming but we’re praying it is.
***** end of article

IMO, I don't think Disney would approve this
0.JPG

I like the idea but definetly not suited for the kiddos - only for "horrible people" LOL  This could go south, real fast!

Finally got to log on! I need these. 

I just went into my set and randomly pulled out cards to answer these Disney ones. Super funny!

@ZombieMetroAntWell I'm horrible so I'm getting these 😂👻💀 You'll have to come over and play. Need at least three people 🙈🙉🙊

I'm already set up at the Denny's across the street - am I the first to arrive to BT Game Night?! 

Image result for waiting at the table gif

Cat LOL @pixiedust2

@ZombieMetroAnt LOL so prompt 😂

Image result for funny disney gif

Urrrgggghhhh! BUMP!

Image result for frustrated gif

Bump and sorry for being absent in this thread. I'll be back at soon, promise!

More A+ advertising! 😄18698033_1334633979961658_8507007512994682304_n.jpg

Yay the spam is going away!!!

Image result for disney celebration meme

Besame cosmetics x Snow White - coming soon

**If you are planninbg to go to D23Expo, July 14th -16th. You will be lucky to see a preview of the upcoming collection (Hall C) **

@Randell

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 9.25.15 AM.png

@veronika23 Thanks for posting this. Wish I could grab this. That Expo is my worst nightmare. I swore I would never return. The lines!!!! Dear god, why? You had to stand in line for 3-4 hours with no guarantee you'd be able to buy what you wanted. 

I wish any one that is going much luck and hope you have fun. My sanity can no longer handle it. 

@pixiedust2  it's only a preview at the expo so it will come out eventually 🙂

@veronika23 Ok, that actually makes me feel better LOL!

@pixiedust2  you'll get your shot at it! 🙂

19553997_1371217889636600_1210718189685031711_n.jpg

OMG!   @lmi82   So true!!!!!  Although, I still have the Frozen soundtrack on my phone in addition to the Moana soundtrack... 

elsa.gif

moana gif 5.gif

THis is so true

testing