Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I have a strong feeling that I'm going to regret it, but I caved. It's a good thing I held off on the PotC collection. Do I need them? No, but my Disney heart does. Ignoring my 300+? lip products and various eye shadows At least I resisted one item in the collection. 

Swatches

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 8.14.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-01 at 8.14.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-01 at 8.14.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 8.15.05 AM.png

The glosses look so pretty like a sheer glossy tint! The cheek palette swatches are gorgeous as well. 🙂

Ohhhh. Looks both pretty and disappointing at the same time lol

@ZombieMetroAnt @jen143xo @Tamara76 @pixiedust2  @Mcakes  @angel7594 @VioletLavender@prettyinpa

OMG why am I running a blank on tags...

Thanks for the tag @veronika23! Heart

"Pretty and disappointing at the same time."  LOL  Totally agree!  I'm having  mixed thoughts about this release...Not sure how to feel, haha! 😉

Thanks for the tag!  @veronika23

It's about time someone released this line! 😝

Had the release coincided with the movie release, I probably would have caved, but I already bought the PotC palettes, so I am on the fence with these.... Maybe I'll give in if they come to Ulta. 🙂

Thank you @veronika23! I love Lorac but these past couple of collections haven't been grabbing my attention. May pick up the lipgloss collection because they look pretty lol. But we'll see. 

Thanks for the tag @veronika23! The cheek palette looks pretty...hmmmm decisions. 😄

Oh my. I LOVE Lorac but it looks liek a Lorac site exclusive 😞 Can't even get it shipping to US with my CDN CC 😞

Thanks for the tag, @veronika23,  these look interesting.

Thanks @veronika23...I thought I was dreaming when I saw this last night!  😲😳

i did a triple take when I saw this email

did I miss promotions for this or is it truly an all-around surprise?

While I'm happy that there is a Beauty & The Beast makeup collection in the US, I question the timing because the movie was released in March. 

Don't get me wrong, this collection will do fairly well because it's Disney et al... but it would be a lot more lucrative cross-promotion if it was released much earlier. 

@Karmatic  The DVD release is next week so maybe the that's why the timing feels so off? But I agree the collex hype would have been better served with a March release. 

Yup, that's what Lorac confirmed on WWD @shimmerbait

Spoiler
On the heels of its brisk-selling “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Lies”-themed launch, Lorac is teaming with Disney again. This time in conjunction with the much-anticipated home release of “Beauty and the Beast.”

Still, I'd be more inclined to wear make-up when I go out to the movies, not as much to stay in and watch it at home.  More importantly though - who's doing a Wonder Woman collab?  There's blues, reds, golds...

OMG!  I will die if they re-release the MAC WW collection - I still can't believe I missed it the first time around!   @ZombieMetroAnt

And LORAC's website is messed up. A lot of people can't check out/are having their cards declined. This stinks :(. Big pet peeve of mine - if you're going to launch something that you know is going to be HUGE make sure that your tech support is awake when you launch it and have your stuff together!

Thanks for the post though Annaihk - maybe it'll come to Ulta who knows? They have no problem taking my Ulta credit card as payment 😄

Wonderful new collection of shoes and bags from Irregular Choice. Lots is already sold out but there are wait lists. No princesses, just core characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, etc. 

The holographic Minnie shoes and purse are SO cute! Not cheap either. But CUTE!!

Spoiler
IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG
Anonymous Insider

@pixiedust2The bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!  The polka dot Minnie Shoes!!!!!

unclescrooge.gif

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76This is making me want to watch Duck Tales.  The Goldie episodes were some of my favs.

3 Replies
testing