Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

WonderCon sounds like so much fun. I was walking around ComicCon San Diego last year to check out the festivities. Someday I will have to check out both Cons. 

I'll see what I have going on this weekend but I have more availability on Saturday than Sunday. I'll try but hope you have an awesome time, @pixiedust2!

Thank you @Karmatic Hubby and I used to hit San Diego every year, but it's just gotten so big and out of control. I liked it so much better before all the celebrities and movie promotion showed up. This Con feels so much more manageable. Think I'm just getting cranky as I get older 😂 

EEK!  I want in!  Thanks for the tag @pixiedust2 Heart

Thanks @pixiedust2! Do you know if I can buy tickets the day of? I'm so used to comic-con where you have to buy a year in advance! I totally want to go! 

@Randell Check the website. I know the three day passes are sold out but I think you can still get single day passes.

EDIT: just looked. Saturday passes are sold out. But you can still grab Sunday! 

Its not as crazy as San Diego, I'll bet you can still get them. I hope you do! Come see me, I'll be at Dan's booth. Just look him up on the guide. 

Thanks @pixiedust2! Crud, I was hoping for Saturday. Was planning on doing Disney then walking to the convention center. Sundays at D are just crazy! However....the Eggstravaganza starts on the 1st (I think?) So, maybe I'll brave the Sunday crowd for my 2017 Disney Easter egg set and the chance to nerd-out with you at Wondercon!😉

@Randell Aww I hope I see you! But that egg hunt takes precedence IMO. It sounds like so much fun, I've never done it. 

Keep checking their website. Maybe by some miracle they'll release more tickets 🙏🏼

20c0ac31fabd2e04d1caf9713da9e33e-d4iahhm.jpg

Went and saw Beauty and the Beast today. Plumette, my favorite character, is so gorgeous! So here is a picture of Meg 😄 I'm just posting pics in whatever random order they are.

Love this one! Megara is one of my favorites.

My Danielle Nicole Aurora tote arrived!💗💗💗

IMG_0735.JPG

Love! I didn't even know these kind of totes existed! 😱

@Karmatic  I think it was @pixiedust2 who turned us on to Danielle Nicole - she has amazing Disney bags! ❤️❤️❤️

@Tamara76 Oh I love it!! Is it a larger tote size?

Thanks!  It is a pretty good size:  17.5”W x 13.75”H x 6”D - I use totes like this as purses sometimes, but I think I'll use this to tote my work laptop.  ❤️   @Randell

HeartHeartHeart

So I just took the Buzzfeed "Your Favorite Girl Scout Cookie Will Reveal What Meme You Are" quiz and I, of course, picked my beloved Tagalongs.

Spoiler
1111111.PNG

The result? Absolutely perfect. 😄

Capture1.PNG

Image result for let's get down to business gif

In Canada we only get two kinds of Girl Guide cookies: chocolate and vanilla sandwich cookies which are packaged together, and chocolate mint cookies. 

upload_6981119540078211028.jpg

I loooovvveeee my Samoas/Caramel deLites 😄 

Roll Safe Thinking man

They are the bomb.com!

@Mcakes Samoas are my second favorite.They are sooo good! 🙂

I remember a while back we were talking about girl scout cookies on here and I love the thin mints so I figured I'd look up when they would be sold... Early April. Perfect. I decided to check again at the end of last week and saw they were being sold over this past weekend. Great! I'll finally get some thin mints! Yeah... nope. No thin mints! They don't sell them at this time of year... only in the fall! What the heck??? Ugh. Not a happy camper...

1 Reply
testing