From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 37075 Members
  • 1278 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @AmandaRotunno thank you!  ...read more
@AmandaRotunno thank you! 💜
Recent images from this conversation
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @fatimamummy I just picked up the second book and saw the movie of this book. I did read the first one a while back. I enjoyed it. ...read more
@fatimamummy I just picked up the second book and saw the movie of this book. I did read the first one a while back. I enjoyed it.
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Those are some great ideas. Oh yes sleep is a big factor. Are you a night or morning person?Your last poat reminded me ther ...read more
@itsfi Those are some great ideas. Oh yes sleep is a big factor. Are you a night or morning person?Your last poat reminded me there is a little balery near my house where I can get coffee. I just need to find where I can carve time in. It seems when I get home from work I go go go until it is time to sit down with my SO. Once I sit down, I dont get back up until it is time to go to bed. Maybe during that time aftet dinner when I am sitting down, I should try getting back up and walk. I think I might sleep better when I am phyically more tired. Plus a walk would help clear my mind.
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
HALL OF FAMER III INSIDER
Reply: August 27, 2024 Season 4 of "Only Murders In The Building" starts today!
August 27, 2024 Season 4 of "Only Murders In The Building" starts today!
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Iced Matcha Latte 😋💚Fun Fact! Did you know matcha and green tea is really good for your skin? 😮
Iced Matcha Latte 😋💚Fun Fact! Did you know matcha and green tea is really good for your skin? 😮
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 thank you! I am kind of drawn to whimsical jewelry. It just makes me happy! ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 thank you! I am kind of drawn to whimsical jewelry. It just makes me happy!
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Can’t believe we don’t have an official Killian thread. I came across this on IG. I’m buying whatever he’s wearing 藍 ...read more
Can’t believe we don’t have an official Killian thread. I came across this on IG. I’m buying whatever he’s wearing 😂🤣
Ulta GWP Google Spreadsheet Request Thread
|
Re: Ulta GWP Google Spreadsheet Request Thread
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: @VJJ6 It seems your PMs are disabled; you'll have to enable them first. ...read more
@VJJ6 It seems your PMs are disabled; you'll have to enable them first.
Product
|
Re: Product
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MerveHazel @You can sign up on Influenster ...read more
@MerveHazel @You can sign up on Influenster
New Post in Besides Beauty
Loving clean products from Sephora
 We are all about keeping it clean. Meet Gryffin he is here for the muggles. Bluden is a professional pup, his job being a hearin ...read more
 We are all about keeping it clean. Meet Gryffin he is here for the muggles. Bluden is a professional pup, his job being a hearing guide dog. We are big fans of Sephora and are grateful to be part of the family. Come follow us on TikTok tell us what Sephora products you love @iamgryffindog we would love to know.
  • RenderedImage.jpeg
  • IMG_5240.jpeg
140,429 Posts