Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hello, BIC! Looks like it's that time of the year again! As you may know, Sephoria tickets go on sale tomorrow for Rouge members and before I jump the gun and get my tickets, this year I want to see which day will have the most Community members attend so we can have an LA meetup that weekend. I know it's still early but I really want to make this happen as I've been a Community member for some years now and have only met a handful of you in real life. Last year I was unable to meet any Community members at Sephoria because of the session I attended so I'm hoping this year will be different 🙂

As BIC grows by the day, I feel the importance of Community Meetups grows as well so we can see just how many beauty lovers are all around us! 

Feel free to comment on which session you are looking at attending just so we can all get an idea of which day will have the most Community members in the area so we can meet at Sephoria and to help plan an unofficial meetup outside of the event as well.

Here are the session numbers, dates and times for reference:

SESSION 1
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

SESSION 2
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Sarah Lee & Christine Chang 
NikkieTutorials
Alli Webb
Sophia Amoruso 

SESSION 3
Sunday, 9/8
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Kristie Streicher
Patrick Ta
Amanda Chantal Bacon 

Sunday, 9/8
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Cindy Capobianco
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona 

IMG_3785.jpg

Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

@kami2hot  I'll see you at Session 2 for sure! 🙂

awesome!!:) cannot wait:)

I don't know who to tag in this, but last year the BIC was handing out buttons with all of the different logos, graphics etc associated with the community.  It would be cool to have like a "first time sephoria" button or a "Sephoria 2nd Year" button 🙂 

this is such a fun idea!

I’m going for the first time this year and I would honestly love one of these buttons. I also don’t have anyone I’m coming with. 

**email sent** stay tuned 🙂

636084817639894392-1665660331_spongebob.tv.jpg

On the edge of my seat! @LexBT thanks for passing the idea along!! 

@Kaitlyn89 I love this idea!  Like when you go to Disney World for the first time!💗

@Tamara76 that is exactly what I was thinking.  I mean this event is like the Disney World of makeup!  Or like the Willy Wonka Factory of makeup haha

@TeamBIC  Not a bad idea.... 

veronica mars wink GIF

RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

I’ll be in session 3! I’m dying to do a masterclass with Patrick Ta ❤️😍❤️

Hi! This will be my first year. For those who have been before did you feel that one session was enough to see everything? Thanks!

Hey there @mwmora !

I went last year and 1 session was enough time for me to check out all the booths and attend 3 master classes. I did go solo so and I also move quickly so I think had I gone with others, I would not have been able to hit up all the booths and do 3 classes in a matter of a few hours. If you are able to and don't mind being at the event for 2 sessions, then I do recommend you do it just to get the most out of the experience. It truly is a wonderful event and I'm excited to see more Community members going this year 🙂

RE: Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Thank you so much!

I have been so MIA on this community but am also LA based.  I would LOVE to meet community members when in LA.  Message me or include me in any plans (or not, totally ok).  Not yet decided on whether I will be attending Sephoria but I am local and can make a meetup work or recommend places to stay, restaurants, shops, etc.

@meganlisa ❣️❣️❣️

I really miss your YouTube product review videos and especially your Nordstrom anniversary sale hauls  😉

@meganlisa hey hey hey!! I hope we see you there, even if you can't make it to SEPHORiA but I do think you'd love it ❤️

I'd love to meet up!  Sephora is still my holy grain (rouge by spring in 2019!)

@meganlisa Omg girl!  I would love to meet in person, if possible!  My schedule will be tight, but I’ll definitely be at the Community meetup Sat. Night!💗

I won't be at the community meet up (don't know the time/place) but am around. My home town!

@meganlisa  I'll PM you my number later so we can keep in touch before the date and to keep you in the loop 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • IMG_3785.jpg
  • E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif
  • F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • 0539A62D-EA79-42FE-A204-EFA32D52F4C4.jpeg
  • 598DC605-50F7-40DE-A805-0C4E418A0968.gif
  • FA499A0F-94D8-4E6A-BDCA-07948C7BA746.gif
  • 0.PNG
  • excited.gif
  • 4DEFDFA9-41E8-4C12-A358-B63EC2DD74A9.gif