Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hello, BIC! Looks like it's that time of the year again! As you may know, Sephoria tickets go on sale tomorrow for Rouge members and before I jump the gun and get my tickets, this year I want to see which day will have the most Community members attend so we can have an LA meetup that weekend. I know it's still early but I really want to make this happen as I've been a Community member for some years now and have only met a handful of you in real life. Last year I was unable to meet any Community members at Sephoria because of the session I attended so I'm hoping this year will be different 🙂

As BIC grows by the day, I feel the importance of Community Meetups grows as well so we can see just how many beauty lovers are all around us! 

Feel free to comment on which session you are looking at attending just so we can all get an idea of which day will have the most Community members in the area so we can meet at Sephoria and to help plan an unofficial meetup outside of the event as well.

Here are the session numbers, dates and times for reference:

SESSION 1
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

SESSION 2
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Sarah Lee & Christine Chang 
NikkieTutorials
Alli Webb
Sophia Amoruso 

SESSION 3
Sunday, 9/8
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Kristie Streicher
Patrick Ta
Amanda Chantal Bacon 

Sunday, 9/8
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Cindy Capobianco
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona 

IMG_3785.jpg

Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hey everyone! Some of the Community members are at the BIC Cafe right now if you want to swing by and say hello! We will be here for a while so feel free to swing by if you’re in the area 😊❤️

Hey everyone! Can you believe the big weekend is just a few days away?! Those of us who attended Sephoria last year provided some helpful feedback to the team about a designated meeting-irl-spot at the event and it looks like it is going to happen this year. After doing some research on the area around the venue, I didn't find a location that I was satisfied would feel unofficial and relaxed for a meetup after Session 1 and prior to Session 2 but I thought we would have all weekend to meet each other irl at the official BIC Cafe that will be at Sephoria. I will personally be at Session 2 and will stop by the cafe to meet some of you. If you are going there solo, like myself, and would like some company during the event, just let me know- the more the merrier!

*If you would like to meet prior to the event, feel free to PM me and I can give you my number so we can stay in touch that day.*

I look forward to meeting more of you this year and can't wait to see what greatness Sephora has in store for us 🙂

Below I have attached the link to the BIC Cafe post in case some of you missed it:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Exclusive-Events/Team-BIC-is-coming-to-SEPHORiA-2019-and-will-be-ho...

I just purchased my flight, Sephoria tickets and booked my hotel! I'll be flying in solo from Cleveland, OH. To say I'm excited to meet some fellow community members is an understatement! Is it September yet?!

GA Session 1

VIP Session 2

@gonerogue Thank you so much for putting together this thread. It's been so helpful. 

I wish I knew about this group a few weeks ago. I just attended Sephoria session 3 on Sunday and ahhh so bummed about the chance of meeting you lovely ladies! 

@bem564  How exciting! I hope to meet you at Session 2 this week!

RE: Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

That would be wonderful @gonerogue ☺️

Hi!

I am going to Session 1 on Saturday! I hope to see Natasha Denona and Vicky Tsai! However, it's been more than 2.5 weeks and I still haven't received my wristband, and I am worried I wont even be able to register for the masterclasses I want to see 😕. Is it normal for the wristband to take this long???? I bought a VIP Ticket and I am growing frustrated and sad...

@ClassyPea  I had the same issue and ended up missing out on the masterclass I wanted. You need to call the showtix number ASAP so they can send you a replacement wristband. 

Gahh! I still haven’t decided. Someone please convince me one way or the other 😅😫

@Guessgal 

Girl - Sephoria is not something you want to miss!  You will have sooooooooo much fun! And a lot of us will be there! ❤️ 

RE: Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

My vote is you should go

Re: RE: Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Thank you for your responses @Kaitlyn89 @Tamara76! I ended up buying my tickets last week. Still can’t believe I’m actually going! 😯😁 so excited to meet you guys!!! 💕

Re: RE: Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Yay!!  Can’t wait to see you this weekend, @Guessgal 💗💗💗

I can't attend Sephoria, but I made plans months ago to be in LA that weekend to meet up with college friends. I'd love to know if/when y'all meet up outside of Sephoria, especially if it's during the evening of 9/6 or 9/7! Most of my friends in the area have young kids, and we're just meeting up during the day, so my evenings are pretty much free at this point in time.

@txcatx  glad we will still get to see you! I will let you know what the plans are when we get closer to the date 🙂

I'll be flying in from Houston, Tx to attend the Sephoria event! If you guys decide to do a separate community meetup 9/6-9/8 please let me know! ❤️

RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Does anyone know if you can use your rouge reward there?

Re: RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hi @KberlyJson,

The vendors at Sephoria can only accept credit or debit cards. You will not be able to use cash or any .

other forms of payment.

Best,

Zakiya

I'm attending the following sessions and masterclasses.. hope to see ya'll there!:) :

SESSION 1 (VIP)
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

and 

SESSION 2 (GA)
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
NikkieTutorials

I'm vlogging the event as well:)

See you at both sessions! I would probably be vlogging with one hand and taking pictures for the blog with the other 😄

200 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • IMG_3785.jpg
  • E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif
  • F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • 0539A62D-EA79-42FE-A204-EFA32D52F4C4.jpeg
  • 598DC605-50F7-40DE-A805-0C4E418A0968.gif
  • FA499A0F-94D8-4E6A-BDCA-07948C7BA746.gif
  • 0.PNG
  • excited.gif