Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hello, BIC! Looks like it's that time of the year again! As you may know, Sephoria tickets go on sale tomorrow for Rouge members and before I jump the gun and get my tickets, this year I want to see which day will have the most Community members attend so we can have an LA meetup that weekend. I know it's still early but I really want to make this happen as I've been a Community member for some years now and have only met a handful of you in real life. Last year I was unable to meet any Community members at Sephoria because of the session I attended so I'm hoping this year will be different 🙂

As BIC grows by the day, I feel the importance of Community Meetups grows as well so we can see just how many beauty lovers are all around us! 

Feel free to comment on which session you are looking at attending just so we can all get an idea of which day will have the most Community members in the area so we can meet at Sephoria and to help plan an unofficial meetup outside of the event as well.

Here are the session numbers, dates and times for reference:

SESSION 1
Saturday, 9/7
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Angel Merino
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona

SESSION 2
Saturday, 9/7
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Sarah Lee & Christine Chang 
NikkieTutorials
Alli Webb
Sophia Amoruso 

SESSION 3
Sunday, 9/8
10am–2pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Kristie Streicher
Patrick Ta
Amanda Chantal Bacon 

Sunday, 9/8
4pm–8pm* 

MASTERCLASSES 
Cindy Capobianco
Vicky Tsai
Natasha Denona 

IMG_3785.jpg

Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Please do. Would love to meet up. Promise to check my messages!

@meganlisa  Hey hon I live in LA too, what part are you in?

Session 2 here I come YAY

excited.gif

OMG!  Yaaasss!  I can't wait to meet you in person, girl! ❤️   @jen143xo 

I knowwwwww I cant wait to meet you in person also yayayayayay @Tamara76 

4DEFDFA9-41E8-4C12-A358-B63EC2DD74A9.gif

@jen143xo  Yay, see you there 🙂

@Anastasiya13 YAY I can't wait!!! 

RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

I just bought tickets for this year’s SEPHORiA with my friend. We were both super excited since this was going to be our first year going, except I found out I have another prior engagement that I can’t get out of the same weekend 😭😭😭 If anyone is interested, I have 2 tickets for sale for Session 1 on Saturday, September 7. I will charge you the exact amount I paid, and will mail you the tickets once I receive them 😊

Re: RE: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

You can probably just do a chargeback on them if they’re refusing to give you a refund @meeesah   I don’t believe the tickets are transferable for one and you would need the same email address you used to purchase them to register for masterclasses.  BDDCACA1-D06A-4592-BE3D-79ECDCC6B659.jpeg

This event was meant to be for me. I will be going to Vegas for a conference during that week and be finished on Friday. I am planning on hopping over to LA for this event and then flying home (Kentucky) on Sunday. I am attending session 1 on Sat so I can get an early flight home Sunday. I would love to meet up with anyone here. My husband will be with me in Vegas and fly to LA with me, but will not be attending the event with me, so I will be solo. I'd love to meet some new people. So stoked to be going to Sephoria this year. 

I'll be solo as well - my husband is joining me on a trip to LA but not to Sephoria 😄 he would be bored there, plus the tix for two would be too expensive. Would be glad to meet you, I'm attending sessions 1,2 and 3! 

RE: Re: Sephoria 2019- Community Meet-Up?

Hey! I will be going solo as well for session 1! I would love to meet up!

Yay so exciting @Northernrn ! It's going to be a BLAST 😄 I'll be at both Sessions 1 and 2. I'll see you there, you won't be able to miss me 😄 😄 😄

@Northernrn  So glad to hear you will be attending! I'm going to try to plan an unofficial meetup for Community members that Saturday so we can have the opportunity to meet each other and hang out at the actual event. I will be at Session 2 but I hope you can find some others on here that will be at Session 1 so you can exchange numbers and have someone to be with at the event 🙂

I think what you are doing is great and much appreciated. 

@Northernrn  Thank you! I hope to meet you that weekend! ❤️ 

Im thinking of flying in on the friday and leaving sunday, I want to get a vip ticket for session 1 or 2 on saturday. Would anyone want to share a hotel room? Theyre pretty expensive! Id share with up to two others if anyone is down! I promise im safe, lol!

OMG OMG OMG @sabrinas is this real life 😮 !!!!!!! I am SO excited to meet you in person Heart Heart Heart Galentine for lyfe 😄

@Mcakes Hehehe yes!!! I know I need to get my tickets and everything ASAP, but I gotta wait a couple weeks! Now I just gotta figure out an air bnb, YAY!!! I might take the opportunity to celebrate my birthday there too since I turn 30 the week before 🙂

@sabrinas the venue this year is a little out of the way from a lot of hotels, so I think some of us are still staying closer to DTLA. I can't wait to give you the biggest birthday hug ever! Definitely a cause for celebration Heart Would you want to go to a theme park with us?!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • IMG_3785.jpg
  • E06544F0-8FBB-4A0F-9FE0-7B155E4D564E.gif
  • F78EC083-A613-4D1F-A453-ABE8EFCA369C.gif
  • giphy.gif
  • 0539A62D-EA79-42FE-A204-EFA32D52F4C4.jpeg
  • 598DC605-50F7-40DE-A805-0C4E418A0968.gif
  • FA499A0F-94D8-4E6A-BDCA-07948C7BA746.gif
  • 0.PNG
  • excited.gif