cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

@CynthieLu @Westcoasty I've had one of the DM Chrome Flakes for quite some time... I'd originally ordered it to use with a halloween costume and like you Westcoasty I feel like I'm a bit too old to use them on the regular.  I don't think anyone would really care, though I may get a few odd looks.  I found using them on my nails with a top coat was a fun way to wear a bit of glitter during the day.  I only recently started wearing any shimmer on my eyes day to day at all.   Maybe try wearing it at home to get yourself comfortable with it at first before going out?  

@missjeanie  I think wearing it at home would definitely be a way to see if I can get used to it, although I know that in the small farming city where I live, going out in public I'd stick out like a sore thumb! Women here don't wear much makeup. But Halloween is always a good excuse. LOL

I love your idea of wearing it with nail polish, but since I don't wear nail polish much, if at all, that idea will stay on the back burner. I did get a ballet slipper pink to try, before the Queen died, but I don't know if it's even good any more. Ah well. I bet your nails looked gorgeous, though!

@Westcoasty I so understand exactly what you mean!  I spent last weekend on our family farm helping out with the last of the apples wearing a full face of makeup... I was 100% the only one lol. Im sure by most standards it was a tame look, but eyeshadow of any kind gets a look from a few lol.  

I know the polish you're talking about!  I remember reading that it was one that Her Majesty wore!  Such a great subtle shade.  I may need to look into picking that one up!

@CynthieLu  Intellectually I agree with you. Our age shouldn't matter, nor our height, weight, ethnicity, sexual orientation, you name it. We harm no one in our choice of makeup or clothing or hair colour or tattoos or whatever else we choose for self-adornment. But the part of me that's afraid of being ridiculed (even though my days of being bullied in school are long behind me) is still pretty strong.

That said, maybe I'll buy some things to wear at home. LOL

Awww people that say any thing too make you feel ridiculed I think are just sad that they don't have the courage to be fabulous, and therefore lash out.

I do hear what your saying, @Westcoasty being on the receiving end of that kind of negativity is not a happy place too be

💕🩷💞 house glitter ☺️ that's a fun idea thou 😉

@CynthieLu  If I remember, I'll start a thread on house glitter, and the makeup we only wear at home. That could be a lot of fun.

@Westcoasty Hmmm, yes, start wearing your pretty, sparkly things at home. That'll help you build the confidence to wear things that make you feel good in the faces of ppl who don't!

I grew up being told that I'd never be able to wear heels because I was growing tall and had tall parents. Lol, I now proudly wear my 5+ inch heels. I felt insecure about my lips not being all one even color, and didn't want to wear lipstick because it didn't look like the model's. I got over that as well - and YOU CAN TOO 😃

I hate to hear of/see someone trying to dim someone else's light. Just because they put limitations on themselves, doesn't mean you have to.

Ppl would laugh at Betsey Johnson's wild hair, age, funky colors, and acrobatic stunts; she wouldn't have made it if she let their storm clouds ruin her picnic.

You've got this! 

So pretty @CynthieLu! I love how there’s already suggested pairings!

That's a big deal for me @JoSometimes And something that had me soooo excited for those launch.

You can work vertically or horizontally across the rows. It's s incredibly helpful for me to have suggestions. 😉 Or maybe I'm too wild in how I like to apply my colorful colors but I appreciate the guidance, lols! She made this palette to be worn. Danessa knew exactly what she was doing when she came up with this one ❣️

@CynthieLu Too wild with colour? Never! The world is more fun in colour! 🌈

@CynthieLu those are fun shades, enjoy

NGL, I'm living for this palette right now. @CorgiMommy  Thank you ❤️

@CynthieLu    This is not from the Rewards Bazaar and it’s not a Haul

But with my NFT  from the Virtual Sephoria 2023 I chose this palette.  The 15% helped me cover part of the cost.  The palette was OOS for awhile, but it’s back and I jumped on it!  

MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette 

I had been looking at it so long and took the plunge!

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3048.jpeg

It’s so beautiful!  

And if there is not a thread for this reward then I am going to start one!

That is a gorgeous choice @Cissy63! Even the palette packaging itself looks amazing!

@JoSometimes  Thank you very much 😀.  I am so happy that it came back in stock!  It really is a beautiful palette ❤️

That's a really good idea @Cissy63 

Oooh this palette looks stunning! I really want to hear your thoughts on this, if it's too powdery in the mattes or how the pigments show up. Please 🙏 share and let me know, I really have been eyeing up this palette too 😉

Congratulations 🎉 what a beautiful use for your NFT!

@CynthieLu  Oh I am enjoying this one so far!  The mattes have not given up much in the way of powdery substance in the palette.  After tapping of excess I didn’t have any fallout under my eyes.  The shimmers seemed to work better when applying them with my finger.   They also didn’t leave any fallout under my eyes.   I want to try picking up the shimmers then spraying the brush with a setting spray.  This may give even more protection from fallout as well as enhanced shimmer effect!

I find I get the best shimmer pay off when I apply the shimmer shades with my fingers. @Cissy63 The brushes I have do not pick them up well.

Oooh okay I love this palette feedback thank you! It's very helpful 🙏 I really appreciate it. 🩷

@CynthieLu I can’t believe I never saw this thread before, brilliant idea! 

I know I shared this reward in a haul thread a little while ago but I love the idea of seeing past rewards of everyone here so I’d love to join in on the fun! 

Spoiler

Woooow! That is one amazing reward haul @bakeamuffin!

@bakeamuffin wow, enjoy

533 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos76
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg