cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

Another mani using some of the stones from the Deco Beauty x Sephora Collection "Flirt" Nail Art Stickers.

9.18.2024 Nails.jpg

"Slippery little suckers" 😅 is how I'd describe these gems - I lost a couple from the sheet because they slipped out of the tweezers if I wasn't being bareful. Other than that, easy peasy and fun to use. Looks like these may be out of stock. Would be great to see them populate the Rewards Bazaar again; or, even to make their way to Sephora (online or in store, or both).

9.10.2024 Nail Art 2.jpg

Manicure photo above, cross-posted from the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread.

Your mani is so fun! There's something about stickers 😍 @itsfi I mean, as kids they were so coveted and as adults, we don't get a lot of opportunities to use them. Who ever came up with the concept of nail stickers was a genius 🤓👌 

I had written previously about sephora's old nail art/tools selection, I remember it was such a neat thing to see in store. You'd walk in and see a whole section with polishes, tools, stickers etc.. but that was such a long time ago. I hope it does make a comeback, but definitely the stickers. 😃

@CynthieLu, thanks so much. The whole nail sticker thing has been nostalgic for me. I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish when I was younger, but I somehow managed to talk my way into using nail stickers; well, at least on a couple of occasions. 😅 It's fun to see what people do with the stickers! I've been impressed with the ones from Deco Beauty - these ones from the Rewards Bazaar and ones I've picked up from them previously - they're easy to remove from the sheet and apply onto the nails. I'm all for nail art being easy, lol. 💅

@itsfi another winner,  you are the queen of manis!

@CorgiMommy, thank you. We're all royalty here! 👑 Unless, of course, folks don't want to be royalty... I was pleased to see these nail stickers in the Bazaar - a fun way to jazz up a mani. Excited to see what people put together with these beauties. 

Congrats on your reward! That is a beautiful sheet love all the different colors and possibilities, your nails look beautiful! I love the placement of the stickers, they are gorgeous 🫶 it’s so fun to see rewards like this and even better to see creations. Love this! @itsfi 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup; appreciate your very kind words. In hindsight, I feel like I overdid it with the stones on the middle finger nail (it looks better in the photo than up close, in real life) - maybe should have gone with 1 or 2 less stones, but when I had just the 3, it looked like it needed more. I can try again with the other stickers. That's one of the many fun things about mani's and these nail stickers - so many possibiities and opportunities to try something new, and improve on or change up previous mani's. 💅

I scored a 100$ Rouge Reward from the Bazaar *Happy dance!* and used it on Danessa Myricks Beauty LIGHTWORK VI The Freedom Palette: Magnetic, Customizable, Stackable Palette w... 

1000023997.jpg

1000023999.jpg

If you haven't heard much about this release, this is a magnetic palette that separates into 3 smaller sections ( Thou the individual pans are removable as well.)

The mirror on the case becomes a lid for the stackable smaller pans. It's incredible! 😍 I am in full awe of this design.

It comes with a little bag to store it in if you use the stackable design.

1000024000.jpg

1000024001.jpg

All 3 mini pans stacked fit in the pouch. 👌

(I will cross post most likely in the monthly hauls thread 😉 )

Congratulations, @CynthieLu ! 🥳  I'm so happy for you that you got this palette!  I know how much you love DM products and to pick it up with the $100 Rouge Reward is extra special. 🥰

@CynthieLu you got your points worth,  congratulations 

Congrats on redeeming your reward! The palate is absolutely gorgeous I love how they are stackable and ahh the shades are just stunning are you eyeing any in particular I can’t believe how unique each one is. I can’t wait to see what you create with it 🫶 @CynthieLu 

Thank you!! I'm so excited to get to swatching and using this one. 😁 hum.. there are so many fun hues here. I think the blue set has a teal-esque shade, it's the one that catches my eye the most! @peculiarzmakeup are any catching your interest?

Yay! Unboxing is always so fun. I really love blues and greens but honestly everything I have RR I haven’t used I’m waiting to decide it’s so pretty 🤩 @CynthieLu 

Thrilled to see the Deco Beauty x Sephora collab for these nail art stickers. There are 2 design options; I picked up the "Flirt" version. These continue to be the easiest stickers to peel off and apply to the nails. TIP: use a pair of tweezers (not included). 

I decided on a very simple (but imo, spectacular) pairing - the striped heart sticker atop a classic red polish makes me think Sephora. 😍

Beauty Insider - Deco Beauty x Sephora Flirt Nail Art (100 points Rewards Bazaar)Beauty Insider - Deco Beauty x Sephora Flirt Nail Art (100 points Rewards Bazaar)

I first learned of Deco Beauty (fka Deco Miami) at SEPHORiA 2023: New York when they graciously added some of their stickers to my bare nails. I've since picked up a few stickers from the brand direct and knew I had to pick  up at least one of their sticker sheets when they popped up in the Rewards Bazaar. One sheet for 100 points. 

Cross-posting to the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread.

*squeeee* I love how you used your stickers @itsfi ❤️🖤🤍 These are so fun, what great score from the bazaar! 

@CynthieLu, awww, thanks. Red, white, black - one of my favorite color combinations; the striped heart is super cute. 😍 I'm excited to try out more looks with this set of stickers. 

How beautiful! I love how you utilized the nail art it looks so amazing! And congrats on the reward I love that nail color! 💅 @itsfi 

Thanks so much @peculiarzmakeup; it took me a little while longer to get to using these stickers but now that I have, my brain keeps thinking about what other looks I might try. 💅 Ahhh, I love the Gucci polishes - while I like that they have a smaller, curated collection, I wouldn't mind them expanding the range just a bit more. 

@itsfi very cute

@CorgiMommy, thank you. 🙂 It's been fun playing with these stickers. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos115
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg
  • 20221015_163754~2.jpg