cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

@CynthieLu those are fun shades, enjoy

NGL, I'm living for this palette right now. @CorgiMommy  Thank you ❤️

@CynthieLu    This is not from the Rewards Bazaar and it’s not a Haul

But with my NFT  from the Virtual Sephoria 2023 I chose this palette.  The 15% helped me cover part of the cost.  The palette was OOS for awhile, but it’s back and I jumped on it!  

MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette 

I had been looking at it so long and took the plunge!

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3048.jpeg

It’s so beautiful!  

And if there is not a thread for this reward then I am going to start one!

That is a gorgeous choice @Cissy63! Even the palette packaging itself looks amazing!

@JoSometimes  Thank you very much 😀.  I am so happy that it came back in stock!  It really is a beautiful palette ❤️

That's a really good idea @Cissy63 

Oooh this palette looks stunning! I really want to hear your thoughts on this, if it's too powdery in the mattes or how the pigments show up. Please 🙏 share and let me know, I really have been eyeing up this palette too 😉

Congratulations 🎉 what a beautiful use for your NFT!

@CynthieLu  Oh I am enjoying this one so far!  The mattes have not given up much in the way of powdery substance in the palette.  After tapping of excess I didn’t have any fallout under my eyes.  The shimmers seemed to work better when applying them with my finger.   They also didn’t leave any fallout under my eyes.   I want to try picking up the shimmers then spraying the brush with a setting spray.  This may give even more protection from fallout as well as enhanced shimmer effect!

I find I get the best shimmer pay off when I apply the shimmer shades with my fingers. @Cissy63 The brushes I have do not pick them up well.

Oooh okay I love this palette feedback thank you! It's very helpful 🙏 I really appreciate it. 🩷

@CynthieLu I can’t believe I never saw this thread before, brilliant idea! 

I know I shared this reward in a haul thread a little while ago but I love the idea of seeing past rewards of everyone here so I’d love to join in on the fun! 

Spoiler

Woooow! That is one amazing reward haul @bakeamuffin!

@bakeamuffin wow, enjoy

@bakeamuffin  You snagged a Queen of the rewards bazaar 🥰.  This is a wonderful reward!

This is a fabulous reward, @bakeamuffin!

Thank you for sharing your Rewards Bazaar winnings @bakeamuffin 😍

I felt the same, I wanted to see what other members were scoring with thier points and I thought if I was lucky they might find this thread and post it here. It's really fun and neat to see what everyone gets and we can collectively admire them 😄

Ookay oooh aaaah!! You got the YSL one?? Wow! I saw this one and was like oh that's a nice one! 

The sweet charm is an added bonus and those little brands treats are soo extra special 💝

@CynthieLu It was a big gamble, I had never smelled the YSL fragrance but hoped I’d like it and PHEW my gamble paid off 😂 

You’re so right, those little brand treats are so special, I totally treasure them along with my Sephora and BIC items. They’re lovely! 

Yeahy! It's so great out worked out 🎉

That is a gamble @bakeamuffin scents are tricky 😅

@bakeamuffin - What an awesome Reward acquisition! 🤩  

@Titian06 I felt so lucky to snap it up, it’s a great one for 2500 points ☺️ 

20230325_132913.jpg

Here are a couple of 750-pt rewards I received earlier this year. The products were great, and they both came with a reusable.bag.  I plan to buy the shampoo that goes with the mask during the Fall sale.

20230911_112906.jpg

Congratulations on your rewards @Mel231!

@Mel231 enjoy

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos78
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg