cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

@CynthieLu 

I have used unseen also.  I also love Supergoop! PLAY 100% Mineral Broad Spectrum Lotion SPF 50 3.4 oz/ 100 mL  .  This is great for an active day.

Oooh I hope they do @CorgiMommy 🙂

FIRST TIME EVER!

I saved my points and grabbed a 100$ Rouge Reward 🤩

🥳  Exciting! 🥳

I am going to use it during the upcoming spring sale *if that's allowed?* and use it towards my possibly extravagant purchases.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to be 😇 or 😈 to my wallet lol

Italics for fun 😋

That is awesome @CynthieLu! Can’t wait to see what goodies you come back with. 

I sort of figured I couldn't use it during the sale from the fine print but I was hopefully ‌‌😅‌‌ ooops! Thank you @JoSometimes 

That's great, @CynthieLu

Thank you! @curlychiquita 🥰

@CynthieLu , congratulations on scoring your first $100.00 rouge reward. My strategy using my last reward was to spend it in store that I was absolutely sure that I really wanted to use it towards my purchase. Anything purchased using the reward is nonreturnable. Anyway have fun!

That's very great advice and good to know @Loretta55 exactly,  that's so true!  Something I know I'll love is important 😀

Thank you!

I would go for something fun with your reward

I have a ton of ideas @CorgiMommy but narrowing them down is the tricky part 😉

Congrats on the fab score, @CynthieLu!

Thank you! @CookieGirl1 😁

@CynthieLu @Sadly you can’t use it during the sale with the promo code but congrats on scoring one. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 , and thanks for the info, ahhh it would have been nice if I could have 😉

Congrats on your first Rouge Reward, @CynthieLu ! I'm sure you'll put it to good use. 

Sephora doesn't let us use any other promo codes or rewards—including the Rouge Reward—during the spring and holiday sale events. Kinda wish they would because it might actually encourage me to spend out-of-pocket in addition to getting things with the reward. That's the kind of weird Jedi mind trick that works on me. 🤣 Anyway, don't plan to try using your reward during the upcoming sale. Use it before or after the sale. Just remember to use it within 90 days of the issue date or you'll forfeit it. (I'm sure you know that, but some folks forget. Heck, I always set a calendar reminder in case I don't use my Rouge Rewards right away.) 

Can't wait to see what you spend it on! 

Thank you @WinglessOne I defintley will not forget about it 😉 but I have read others issues with the rewards and exactly, things can happen.

I did read it before I got it and there were some words about not combining it with certain sales and offers but I was having unrealistic hopes I could somehow 😅 

@CynthieLu Congrats on snagging one of the Rouge Rewards!  Enjoy whatever you pick. 

Thank you @mishanyc 🙂

Congratulations, @CynthieLu ! 🥳  I don't think you can combine it with the sale.

Ahhhh thank you for confirming that for me @Titian06 

I did read it in the fine print but I was hoping for a savings miracle 😋 lol

Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg