cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

No problem @Buootiful, I am glad that she got it resolved.

If you find the code @Titian06, enter it as the promo code. Good luck!

@Loretta55 @Buootiful - I didn't receive an e-mail.  Does it take awhile (a few hours, a day or two) to receive the e-mail?  I don't remember there being any issue the last time I did this, but it's been at least a year.

Contact the Rouge line @Titian06 . They should be able to help you. I received confirmation immediately. I have not heard anyone complain about that in awhile.

@Loretta55 - Thanks for the push!  I actually used the live help.  Turns out the reward was already claimed but didn't update in the rewards bazaar.  I'll be receiving my points back--interesting that they can be deducted in the blink of an eye, but it will take 24 to 48 hours for them to be reinstated. 🤔  I'll be watching that like a hawk! 👁  Oh, well...I'll get one eventually!

I am so happy that you are able to get this resolved @Titian06. 2500 hard earned points are a lot to lose.

Thanks for being there for me, @Loretta55 !  You're wonderful! 😘

I am so happy that I was able to help @Titian06. I always see the reward posted between 12:00 PM - 12:15PM every Tuesday and Thursday. Good luck at getting one next time.

Before I downloaded the Sephora app I used the code from the email @Titian06. I hope that you saved the email. If you can not find it maybe contact the rouge line for assistance.

Awww thanks! The gift card was still available on a Wed afternoon if you decide on a getting it. I dont think I ever saw full size perfumes. I had to grab em😍 @Titian06 

Ahhhh the beautiful feeling of scoring a reward 😋 Congratulations @Buootiful 🥳🥳🥳

A gift card and that super lux set of perfumes, they are freaking fabulous 👌 🤩 way to go!

Thank you for sharing these,  they weren't even an option in the Rewards where I live. They are gorgeous,  I'm not familiar with them, what do they smell like? The bottles really are stunning and your gift card haul that set is a thing of beauty 😄

Enjoy everything!

Aww that sucks they werent available in your area. But yes, they are freakin fabulous! 😍 Oh the bottles are beautiful! The original Goddess is a fresh and light take on Jasmine. I cant describe the Intense version yet. I need to live with the scent for a few days. It is definitely different from Goddess. I' ll keep you posted @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu  This is a great thread idea!! 

Thank you @Cissy63 

I don't know about you, but I definitely get curious about what people can collect in the Rewards Bazaar 😉

What a great idea for a thread, @CynthieLu!! I've gotten some pretty good rewards over the years. But most recently I snagged a Rouge Reward and used it to pick up the PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP MEGA: Celestial Nirvana . Then I saw later that week the Mugler Alien Goddess and Intense full sizes reward for 3500 pts and I felt a little bit of missing out.

20221015_163754~2.jpg

Wow @haleyvvvv ! That’s awesome! This palette looks amazing! 😍

Thank you, @Saradestin!! 

@haleyvvvv Congratulations on your reward!

Thank you, @Mellmars1185!! 

Oooh, I am debating to get this because of the variety in the color story and getting 4x points. But, I haven't really used eyeshadow much except for the GXVE Gratis and Galentines. Plus, I don't have room for anymore makeup and this will take up a lot of space. Maybe. It looks thin enough in your photo that I can slide it in a backpack. Is it Made in China or Italy? @haleyvvvv 

@Buootiful   I too am reaching my space limit.  I find myself trying to figure out different arrangements so I can fit more in.  It’s a sickness.  I swear I start to salivate once I’m inside Sephora or Ulta 😅

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg
  • 20221015_163754~2.jpg