cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

๐Ÿ†REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM ๐Ÿ† 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those ๐Ÿ’Ž elusive top tier ๐Ÿ’Ž  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off ๐Ÿ˜

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

โ€ƒ

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

โ€ƒ
This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUDโ„ข 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUDยฎ Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUDโ„ข Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD๏ฟฝ Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUDโ„ข Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

I used it a few times @CorgiMommy but I realized that I prefer more neutral colors on my eyes.

They are pretty thou ๐Ÿฅฐ How are the quality of the eyeshadows? @Loretta55 

PMG eyeshadows , at least the ones that I have used are of excellent quality @CynthieLu. After purchasing the Natasha Denona Biba palette I find myself drawn to it. 

@Loretta55 Thank you for that info, ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ ND is so great to, I am eyeing up 2 of her palettes right now

#Natasha Denona Triochrome Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g 

#Natasha Denona Retro Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

They are so pretty!

It's beautiful @Loretta55

Thank you very much @curlychiquita.

Congrats! @Loretta55  Have fun admiring until you\re drawn to doing a look๐Ÿ˜€.

Thank you very much @Buootiful.

Such a beautiful palette @Loretta55 ! Looking forward to your amazing looks with it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am not wearing any makeup until I return to work @Saradestin . I had a facial yesterday and my skin feels wonderful. Thank you very much.

I am not wearing any makeup until I return to work @Saradestin . I had a facial yesterday and my skin feels wonderful. Thank you very much.

The wait will be worth it @Loretta55! ๐Ÿ˜

I definitely agree @Saradestin! I wish that I could afford monthly facials. Maybe if I win the powerball drawing LOL.

Congratulations, @Loretta55 !  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you very much @Titian06.

So pretty @Loretta55 - I would just look at it too 

LOL @Kim888 !

@Loretta55 It's glorious! ๐Ÿคฉ

Ooooh are you going to swatch it?

I still have not touched it @CynthieLu. I am just admiring it. Maybe when I get off next week I will swatch it for you to see.

It's true @Loretta55 it's so pretty ๐Ÿ˜ admire away ๐Ÿฅฐ

Rewards Bazaar Haul @CynthieLu 
I was kinda bummed I missed out on redeeming for Sephoria boxes so I have been stalking the Rewards section, lol.
I took the plunge and got a $100 rewards card. I saw Westman Atelier busted out new Holiday sets and I did not want to scramble to find them when I got gift cards for my Bday. They sold out last year. Since I have the lip compacts(which I haven't used) and not their other lippies, I splurged on these babies. What pushed me even further was seeing the Nest Seville orange oil as a sample I have been trying to get for ages. Sephora rarely sends the samples that I pick but this time they did. I requested it on both Rewards orders but only got one and none of the Kilian Paris samples. Even though they were still in the samples list when shipped ๐Ÿ˜ž . Anyway, the packaging is luxuriously hefty and closes magnetically, which I love. I swatched them below. I rounded out my purchase with a Large Makeup Forever eyeshadow case. Maybe I will use it for a puff holder?
 $100 Rouge reward/2500 points$100 Rouge reward/2500 points

Then, the next day I was randomly checking the rewards and feeling sad most of the stuff was Sold out when I spotted...the Mugler Alien Goddes duo! I was going to buy the Holiday set for the sale and had to do a double take at the description. They were the largest sizes available for 3500 points at 3 oz. each! I have the travel spray and knew I loved it. I was also intrigued by the Intense version. The points value is kind of high but has anyone seen full size perfumes as a reward? They have had some funky ones like the Instax cameras.

3500 points3500 points

*Travel size not included*Travel size not included

Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg