cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

It's made in Italy, @Buootiful. She's pretty thin but large, so if you don't have space, I don't know if it's THE one I'd add. If you love PMG it's her good formula but no special shades (which isn't a problem but if a space to formula ratio was being taken into account, I'd get Mothership VI which is on sale on PMG site right now, so its the same price without the points though). You could definitely fit into a bag (I'm not sure how big backpacks are anymore) maybe like an laptop or tablet sleeve area?

Oh, thank you so much for the information and advice. Yess, the laptop/tablet space seems small enough. There's a certain fun in stashing beauty in random places 😁. It's tempting to get the VI on PMG but I'd rather build up my points bank whenever I can ❤️ @haleyvvvv 

@Buootiful I've resisted a lot of lippies because I don't have the occasion to wear them anymore.  It's hard to do, but it can be done. I support whatever choice you make!

Awww, thank you so much 🤗 @greeneyedgirl107  I wish I had that willpower. I, on the other hand, have stained many a mask a bloody mess, determined to wear them.🤣

I have a reward burning in my pocket @haleyvvvv. I am thinking about getting #PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership X Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlit Seduction but I want to see it before committing. I find myself wearing more neutral shades lately. I am also thinking about getting the same palette that you got but I think it would probably remain unused.

The USD versus CDN stretch of that reward always makes me jealous. I'd need 2 to cover a big PMG palette up north. I don't have any of the 10 pan ones but that one is gorgeous, @Loretta55!! I'd go for a regular Mothership over the Mega one, personally. You get a lot more variety it the Mega but you get the formulas in the 10-pans. There is no lovers with any of them though. 

@haleyvvvv its stunning! 🤩 congratulations! 

There are alot of beautiful colours there! 

I relate to that feeling, you jump on a reward and than another one comes along that you love 😅 ahh its a risky game. 

I missed out on a Glow Recipie reward once and ugh I still keep an eye out for it to come back

Thank you, @CynthieLu!!

I depleted half my points in 2 days for 2 rewards!😍😝. I'll post pics here once I receive them. I'm so excited these were not sold out! I really tried to hoard my points for Sephoria next year but it's rare I can snag something from the Rewards Bazaar!

I'm on the edge of my seat @Buootiful 

Ooooh what could it be! 😁 🎁 

One of the things I do is I always save up my points for Dr. Barbra strum samples! I love the brand and all their products do wonders for my skin but they are so expensive 🥲 so I just stick to the samples! 

Another thing im trying out with my points are the digital events! I have my first one this Tuesday so im very excited! Are any of you attending the digital events? And are they worth it in your opinion 👀

@Lrearden1 that's a really great idea! 💡 I've heard of people saving points to do similar things, like stock up thier favorite mascara 😋

I wish I had the patience to save up for a master class lol that's sooooo exciting! Let us know how it goes?

I've never been to a digital event and don't really know much about them 😅

@CynthieLu  I have used points for a digital event.  I have learned a few things about the brands that I chose.  Especially about new products.  And there have been some practical free products sent in response to watching.  The last one was in the spring by Glow Recipe.  I do use the brand but not the product that they were talking about.  But part of the thank you for watching were 2 mini bottles of products that I do use.  It was great timing as my husband and I were going out of town for the weekend.  The mini’s were put to good use 🥰🎉

@CynthieLu exactly!!! Saving up points for larger rewards or brands that I like is one of the things that I love to do! 

I’ve always wanted to go to a masterclass but just like you said I don’t have the patience to save up for that 😅

I have my GUERLAIN digital event today and this is my first digital event as well! I’ll let you know how it goes! Super excited 😊🫶

Hope you have a fabulous rest of your day 😊

Lol, patience is a virtue they say 🙃 I hope you have allot of fun @Lrearden1 

I'm really excited for you 😁 have a great time!

@Lrearden1 I only attended one to get a tumbler but otherwise would not attend. I don’t think they are worth it because you can view free ones without using points. 

I used to attend the free ones they had where they gave out samples and you got to win prizes. 

Hi, @Lrearden1 !  I'll be attending the event on Wednesday.  I used to attend these events when they were free.  Most of them were interesting and informative.  This is the first event I'll be attending since Sephora started charging points for attending.  Enjoy! 🙂

I snagged one of the Bondi Boost 1000 point rewards; this blonde is very happy!

IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg

How do you like the products? I’ve had them in my favorites for a month now and thinking about switching to it from my current one

That's a great reward, @CorgiMommy!

@CorgiMommy congratulations!! Enjoy

Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg