cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

No @CynthieLu , it is the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum . I still am working my way through Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment .

Oh these dew drops are lovely,  almost like a make up primer or something, but not really lol.  I don't use this at night, just in the day.  It gives me an amazing glowy look. I hope you have fun with it @Loretta55 

I did not realize that they are more like a primer @CynthieLu. Thank you very much for letting me know. 

I don't know if it is officially @Loretta55 but use it and see what you think , some YouTubers describe it that way 😄 

@CynthieLu @I have dry combo skin and don’t think it would be great as a primer. It has no grip. It does gives a little glow to the skin. 

@SportyGirly125 @CynthieLu @Loretta55 it's not like a grippy primer but I've seen it be used to add glow like the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator or Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter but without any tint? Depends on what you want in a primer I guess. I just use it as a brightening serum. 

I only used it once @haleyvvvv. I prefer the two highlighters that you mentioned over the Glow Recipe.

Same, @Loretta55!! But I like it as part of my routine but it's not my fave personally for brightening. But in the summer nice to use for a glow under moisturizer; gives a dewy look kinda?

I also like Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil for a natural glow @haleyvvvv

Have you tried her foundation line, @Loretta55!? On my dry skin the oil foundation is glowy perfection Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid Euphoric RG20 (with the caveat that the shade range on Sephora could use much work).

It was just okay @haleyvvvv. I have not used it in quite a few years. Truthfully Josie should stick to skincare and body care. The only makeup item that impressed me was her mascara. I tried a few different foundations but nothing impressed me.

Yeah,  I think describing it that way was wrong of me.  Even thou I've heard others say it @SportyGirly125 @Loretta55 

I don't use it at night, i wouldn't waste that fabulous glow. In the P.M I use my The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  .

I use a few GR Dew Drops only  in the a.m 🌞 last step before my moisturizer and I get such a good glow, than it's spf and make up.

So I consider it a make up step more than anything, because it gives me such good results 😅

Sorry if I mislead anyone 

I plan on trying it tomorrow @CynthieLu. Hopefully I will like it.

@Loretta55  let me know how you like it hunny!

I will tag you tomorrow @CynthieLu.

I tried it today @CynthieLu. I want to see how it holds up. I am trying it as a primer. I used ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Balos ST3 . It is a glowing foundation plus I used four different shades from last year’s Hourglass Ambient Unlocked palette.

(This was in May I believe, so not a recent score 😅)

My first big Rewards Bazaar item.

I had finally gotten a good amount of points,  I was checking the Bazaar every Tuesday and Thursday *religiously* keeping my eyes out for a reward I really wanted 🤩 

Patience is a virtue lol

I had missed alot of good ones, you have to be fast and ready (so I learned), and finally the day came when I was able to get one

*jumped for joy!*

*drum roll* 

Spoiler
 A Tula Skin Care Set:
20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg

It came in a pretty box, gave it a big *Wow!* factor. I felt really awesome about it. 

The face wash smells so good, like baby powder 😍 It kept my skin clean but not stripped at all.  I have sensitive skin and it was not irritated by this wash in the slightest. Loved it! Strong fragrance but I really liked it alot 💖

The 24-7 hour moisturizer is so hydrating 🤩 (this was a very rich and creamy item). Packs a huge moisture punch.  Does not disappoint! When you pair it with the 24-7 Eye Balm, your getting double the moisture. If my eye skin is feeling dry, this is a excellent treatment 👌 both of these really delivered on hydration to the skin.

I hope to see some of your rewards 🎁 

Happy Bazaar Hunting!

Do you like the eye stick? I bought one but I always worry when I use it. I was told never to drag eye cream across your eye, it is better to tap it into the skin because the skin around your eye is thinner. Am I the only one who has heard this, or thinks too much into this stuff? Lol

That's definitely an excellent choice! @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu I've only tried a couple of things from Tula but I've really liked what I've tried so far!  I'm half toying with the idea of picking up one of their little discovery kits at some point just to see if I find other products that I like.  That's a great set that you got!

I love discovery sets @CookieGirl1 it's an ideal way to try something of you can't your hands on a free sample 😋 and having travel sizes handy for vacations and trips, that's just another bonus 😀

Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg
  • 20221015_163754~2.jpg
  • $100 Rouge reward/2500 points