Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Awwwwwww

@preppygirlly1  thank you! 💜

Oooh so happy to see you Sunny 🌻🩷 Enjoy getting to know your new loving home!

@caitbird Congratulations on the sweet edition to your family! She looks darling 💖

@CynthieLu  thank you so much! She is a sweetheart, it is so nice to have a dog in the family again! 

It's so wonderful what you and your family are doing for her. Rescue dogs can be a mystery but she just looks like a very kind girl. @caitbird ♥️

@CynthieLu  I find rescues can be so rewarding, all of my pets and my family's pets so far have been rescues and they can be some of the sweetest and most loving animals 💜

I agree with that so much @caitbird  Rescues are so special and they can be the pet a home didn't know they were missing. 🏠 Your family is very kind to take another one in. 🩷

Oh huge congrats @caitbird !! What wonderful pics too! My Sunny says welcome and woof to your Sunny! She’ll have the best life I know! 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom  thank you so much! My Sunny and I say hello back to you and your Sunny! 💜

Congratulations, @caitbird !  Welcome to your forever home, Sunny!

@Titian06  thank you! 💜

Oh heeeelloooooo Sunny! 

@caitbird she's absolutely gorgeous 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

@jaaayp  thank you! 💜

unimpressed

@danielledanielle 

1000017444.jpg

1000017443.jpg

@jaaayp ,

Beautiful Bandita! HRH!

Thank you @tsavorite 🥰 missed you!!! 

@jaaayp  she looks so regal here! Love her expression 😂 Bandita be like "bow down before my majesty, subjects"

Omg that's what I said @caitbird !! I have the perfect gif to go with this picture but the app doesn't let me do gif 😭

@jaaayp that look is priceless 😂😂😂

Hope it made you chuckle @CookieGirl1 🤭 she cracks me up

Bandita's expression says it all, @jaaayp ! 🤣

10 Replies
testing