Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Musicals

Im a girl in Musical theatre myself, so I want to know... What is/are everyones favorite musical/s.

Personally, I like Chigago, but I'm too young to have preformed that. Smiley SadNo way would they let us do that in a public high school!

I also like wicked, and I might see it on broadway over february breakSmiley Very Happy

If you want to say your favorite plays as well feel free!

I cant wait to see what you all like!

~~We are beautiful~~

Re: Musicals

Congrats!

It's still a great way to get started and you will learn SO much being in the play! Smiley Happy And on the plus side.. at least you got a part! I never even tried out for plays for fear or being laughed at or not getting a part. Silly to hold back, congrats! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Sorry I'm late to congratulate! Sounds like you're going to have so much fun. I still remember being part of musicals when I was younger. Cherish all the times you have with the cast and keep in touch. I still keep in touch with friends I made during the production.  Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Tiffany

P.S. Don't forget to post some photos of your costume! I'm sure all of us would love to see how it turns out.

I LOVE SUTTON FOSTER!!! And when I go to NY I will CFO out of my way to see whatever she is in. (Along with whatever ELSE I am going to go see)

Chicago's good. POTO's good. Cats is good. Hair is worth seeing once just for the experience.

Musicals are kind of hit and miss with me. Some are good, some are pointless and some are just gratuitous nonsense. I like Big River for example, but hate Broadway's Mary Poppins. 

Plays I can get behind more easily. I adore anything Shakespearean.

Arsenic and Old Lace is also a favorite.

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 55 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors