Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Kudos to the mods!

So seriously, I have to take a moment to thank the mods for deleting some rants and non makeup related threads of a very disturbed person this AM. Way yo keep the community weird free!!!! Back yo makeup talk people! 

Re: Kudos to the mods!

It's a start but there are several more that should go. Smiley Happy

Yes there are! This particular one was bad. 

Now you gotta pm me to tell me what it was lol. 

Lol. You got it. 

I won't lie. I stayed up an extra hour just waiting for something to happen. 

Lol. I caught them this morning. Glad we've re-focused! 

Highlighted

She's gonna keep coming back, though. I'm ascared!

We all are honey. We all are. 

If the Mods have to keep deleting her incoherent babbling I'm sure she'll get banned eventually. 

Sooner rather than later hopefully. 

Haven't seen her today. 

Yes.  A resounding yes. *breathes in deep for some peace and tranquility*

Lol! It was the best part of my morning. I got up, checked BT, and was like what is going on? My goodness! It was fun to read/decipher a few and then it was way way way way too much!

This is beauty talk and I want to talk about makeup and beauty and what we are going to buy for Chic week. Not craziness...

If not, then she needs to go!

Lol! Precisely. It was only funny... For like a minute... Then I felt like I was going to be subpoenaed. 

LOL about feeling like you were going to be subpoenaed!  I would get bleeped to death if I posted how it made me feel.  It was just so wrong on so many levels.  

It was wrong, and it also made me feel incredibly uncomfortable/bad for the person.  While there is no question at all that the posts were really inappropriate and needed to be removed, it showed that there are some deeper issues (although not maybe just the ones discussed) going on there.  So while I really don't want that stuff on BT (thanks, mods!), I also really hope she can find some help!

ITA.  My late ex husband died from prescription drug/alcohol abuse.  Seeing those posts triggered a lot of truly awful memories and feelings for me that have not been dredged up for almost a decade.  Sephora's forum is supposed to be a "safe" place, and those posts were anything but "safe".

So sorry to hear about that, rdesigns.  My thoughts are with you, and here's to keeping BT safe in the future!

So sorry. I know what it's like to have things trigger some pretty awful memories.

I'm with you, Urbie. It's obvious there's something deeper going on there and I didn't want it to hit critical mass, you know?

I noticed some posts from that person from a few weeks ago, and they were just as rambling and raving.  I hope they get medical help before things do hit critical mass.  In the meantime, I hope that the mods do not allow that person a platform on this forum to continue their very disturbed behavior because it just allows them to continue not taking responsibility for it.    

well piffle...I missed it, luckily.I was running late this morning and couldnt get on. I see that I am now a "beauty PRO" as opposed to savant...only 4 hearts away from 300! hint, hint....  

I got the hint!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg