From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36663 Members
  • 1214 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you  and Happy Mother's Day to you @SportyGirly125 ❤️ and to all you beautiful BIC Mawma's! Xoxo  ...read more
Thank you 🙏 and Happy Mother's Day to you @SportyGirly125 💐❤️ and to all you beautiful BIC Mawma's! Xoxo 💖
Recent images from this conversation
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:  my baby bucky
 my baby bucky
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06, I was very happily surprised how much I liked this read. I've been circulate books among friends and I can see this one ...read more
@Titian06, I was very happily surprised how much I liked this read. I've been circulate books among friends and I can see this one being liked by many. I have a couple of of books that I have yet to get through but after those, I will see about the other books from this author. This is her sixth book and as she has noted, it is the one where she adds more to or make up storylines. It'll be interesting to see how her other books read.
Gratitude Thread! :)
|
Re: Gratitude Thread! :)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I have been since his companion died 6 yrs ago this Memorial Day weekend, and then re-upped 2 1/2 yrs ago when he was diagnosed as ...read more
I have been since his companion died 6 yrs ago this Memorial Day weekend, and then re-upped 2 1/2 yrs ago when he was diagnosed as hyperthyroid. Now I'm even more so if that's possible! 💞
What is your favorite song right now?
|
Re: What is your favorite song right now?
FRESH FACE II INSIDER
Reply: @CocoLancome28 You know I am not really a Taylor swift fan or a post Malone fan but I love that song probably my favorite right no ...read more
@CocoLancome28 You know I am not really a Taylor swift fan or a post Malone fan but I love that song probably my favorite right now. It I so ethereal and the harmonies or just beautiful 😍
Do you guys think the summer fridays is worth it??
|
Re: Do you guys think the summer fridays is worth it??
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I never tried anything from Summer Fridays ...but I have heard alot about the brand all over social media .. what makes this bra ...read more
I never tried anything from Summer Fridays ...but I have heard alot about the brand all over social media .. what makes this brand special that would grab your attention to purchase it? If I was to ever by anything from this brand what would anyone recommend for me to try ..?
YSLLLLL
|
Re: YSLLLLL
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I love my Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 44 Nude Lavalliere I just treated myself for my pre birthday gift .. I ...read more
I love my Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 44 Nude Lavalliere I just treated myself for my pre birthday gift .. I feel sexy and empowered like the brand ambassador Dua Lipa who looks radiant in the shade I have ...the aesthetic of the luxe product and packaging is so chic .. beautiful wash of color with the velvety softness of moisture on your lips when using this..it's beautiful alone or paired with a lipliner that's either a brown or pinkbrown @Breebee02
Help!! Eyelash serums!
|
Re: Help!! Eyelash serums!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much!! I’ll have to check it out. Did you see good results? And in what amount of time?
Thanks so much!! I’ll have to check it out. Did you see good results? And in what amount of time?
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @Southernchic99 congratulations, what a great reward! I hope you enjoy it!  ...read more
@Southernchic99 congratulations, what a great reward! I hope you enjoy it! 💜
137,662 Posts