cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

2017 Secret Santa

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa! I wasn’t going to, but I got quite a few messages asking about it so I figured whey the heck not!

The criteria are as follows, and may change as time goes on as I’m still getting use to this BT format! The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years though.  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $40. Meaning you can buy one item that is $40 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $40! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up: November 2nd. Names will be drawn on November 3rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link!

- To Send Gift: December 12th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Jen81
ElleElleG
Sabrinas
Kim S
Linda R

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: 2017 Secret Santa

Just wanted to let my Santa know I got my package very late last night, and have not had a chance to open yet! I'm so excited to dig in tonight!! 🙂 Thank you!!!

RE: Re: 2017 Secret Santa

Ohhh, I’m excited to see what you got! 😍

RE: 2017 Secret Santa

Sooo is anyone waiting to open their gifts until Christmas like me or just ripping them open as soon as they arrive? 😂

Re: RE: 2017 Secret Santa

I know I won't be able to wait until Christmas! 

Mailed out my package today! Hope my recipient loves everthing they get!  

I mailed mine out yesterday as well!!

I wish I would have seen this earlier! Would have loved to have been apart of this 😞

I know. I'm just seeing this. I hope I can be apart of th...

I know. I'm just seeing this. I hope I can be apart of this next treat.

There’s always next year!

Ok, going to mail out on Monday! I cant wait for my SS to get their gift, I hope they like everything :).  The box is umm... Questionable and a bit ugly on the outside, however the insides are nice 🙂 lol!

It's what on the inside that always counts @sabrinas 😄 I'm sure they're going to love it!

Planning on mailing mine Monday too! Im always not the best at arts and crafts so my box may not reflect the insides lol

I'm getting so excited! I'm going to try to mail my elf's gift out this weekend - just need to find a box haha  

@Kim888 Im aiming to ship this weekend as well! Im gonna grab some final items this friday and then send the items out 🙂 I hope my SS likes what I got them!

Out of curiosity, I noticed there are 11 of us participating... so how does that work? Did someone get two Elves?!

Everyone still gets one secret! Think of it like all of us drawing from a hat

It’s round robin style! So it doesn’t have to be completely even. I was worried about the same thing until I read elfsfers rules 😂

I think it would like round robin style so everyone gets one and gives one

I haven't heard from my elf at all, I hope shopping and holidays has been going well!

My listed address is a business address, so if you can have it arrive on a week day that would be best!  Heart

Mine has been really quiet, too!

Hey Elf, if you're watching, you should know that if my gift ships after the 16th, i'll be in another state, so I'll have to provide an alternate shipping address. 🙂

RE: 2017 Secret Santa

My elfs item has come in the mail! 😄
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos44
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Decret-santa
  • D66CE2DD-53F1-42A8-A002-4E0C5401CE47.jpeg
  • 4D30D076-16B9-41B3-BDDE-56DEEAE92E13.jpeg
  • IMG_9542.JPG
testing