cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

2017 Secret Santa

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa! I wasn’t going to, but I got quite a few messages asking about it so I figured whey the heck not!

The criteria are as follows, and may change as time goes on as I’m still getting use to this BT format! The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years though.  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $40. Meaning you can buy one item that is $40 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $40! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up: November 2nd. Names will be drawn on November 3rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link!

- To Send Gift: December 12th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Jen81
ElleElleG
Sabrinas
Kim S
Linda R

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

RE: 2017 Secret Santa

Time to shop!

Re: RE: 2017 Secret Santa

Placed an order this morning as well for my secret santa!

@IttyxBittyxMe Ordered this morning!!! Im on top of it lol!! Also gonna pop in store today and see what else I can find 🙂

Re: 2017 Secret Santa

Got the main "big" items for my elf from this weekend's sale! Now for the minis, fluff and extra stuff! 😄 (rhyme intended)

Me waiting for Friday so I can shop until my heart is content.

Me on Friday

I’m doing all my birthday shopping on Friday to so my cart is just sitting and waiting.

Ok, did all the ordering I needed to do, now to beat feet on the streets to pick up the last few items that will make my Santa Baby's holidays merry! Most stressful part: how to decorate the box! I kid you not, shopping is the easy part, but the little details can have me obsessing forever 😛

RE: Re: 2017 Secret Santa

Oh la la fast shopper! And I worry about that to eveeerryyy year! Like ‘how am I going to make this as cute as possible?’ 🤔🤔🤔

Yay!!! Already picked up a couple items with the sale today. Excited to keep shopping!!

Annnnd names have been drawn!

Whoop whoop!  This means I need to get my list together!

Yay so excited!!

YAYYY party time!!!

Any chance the deadline is still open? New to this and missed announcement 

Hello! Unfortunately at this moment in time you don’t meet the joining requirements for the exchange! There’s always next year though!

I had so much fun the last two years for the secret Santa. I'm bowing out this year but excited to see everyone's goodies!

Last few hours to sign up!

I keep losing this thread for some reason!

I keep just going to ‘my posts’ to find it.
Conversation Stats
Photos44
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Decret-santa
  • D66CE2DD-53F1-42A8-A002-4E0C5401CE47.jpeg
  • 4D30D076-16B9-41B3-BDDE-56DEEAE92E13.jpeg
  • IMG_9542.JPG
testing