cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

2017 Secret Santa

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa! I wasn’t going to, but I got quite a few messages asking about it so I figured whey the heck not!

The criteria are as follows, and may change as time goes on as I’m still getting use to this BT format! The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years though.  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $40. Meaning you can buy one item that is $40 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $40! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up: November 2nd. Names will be drawn on November 3rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link!

- To Send Gift: December 12th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Jen81
ElleElleG
Sabrinas
Kim S
Linda R

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: RE: 2017 Secret Santa

Yay!

Re: 2017 Secret Santa

FYI Santa’s Helpers: I’m writing holiday cards for my friends and family, and I couldn’t resist adding you all to my list! If you added your address on Elfster, please don’t be alarmed and think you have a stalker out there in the world, it’s just me spreading the love! Hope nobody thinks this is creepy ☺️

Aw yay! What a delight! thank you

RE: Re: 2017 Secret Santa

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a Christmas card in my life! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

@LCResz omg you are so sweet! I never get christmas cards, it just never happens! So i will be beyond excited hehe

That’s so nice - I love when everyone gets in the holiday spirit!

RE: 2017 Secret Santa

I should have 600 posts by next Christmas. Lol. It’ll be joining next year! ❤️❤️❤️

I’m with you girl! I didn’t qualify this year

That's kind of where I am.  Hopefully by next year.

I’ll be happy to have you!

Ok, last item on my list has arrived... Wondering if Monday is too soon to mail everything out, since I go a little bonkers looking at the box and wanting to reopen it and reconfigure everything inside! Should I add another sticker? Should I throw in anything else? I keep finding stuff and I have to fight the urge to buy it “just in case”...

I normally send mine out at the very last minute so they get at least close to Christmas before opening. 😂😂 This is pending if they have anywhere to go for the holidays or not!

Lol I know what you mean I just want to touch everything! I’m going to mail mine after thanksgiving I’m worried if my secret Santa is traveling for the holiday it’ll just be sitting there

yay!! who would have thought I'd be almost done wrapping and ready to ship off my gift! 

To my lovely little Elf, please don't be intimidated by the items on my list--I'm using it for family members as well! Hope you don't mind. 🙂

I love Secret Santa and gift exchanges!  I'm participating in a different exchange off-BIC this year, but I can't wait to drool over the gifts y'all put together!   These always warm my heart! ❤️

Something fun for my secret Santa came today 🙂 also I think my doorman is starting to judge the number of packages from Sephora i get lol

Oh, my UPS driver absolutely judges me on it.  All in fun but she's made a comment or two.

omg same. I have placed so many orders since the sale started. They're not all even big orders, mostly small orders with 1-2 to get promos etc. But I've split up the shipments to two different addresses to hide my shopping habits a lil bit. 

sometimes i wish i could send stuff to a p.o. box just to hide my crazy shopping habit!

RE: Re: RE: 2017 Secret Santa

My neighbors have asked me about it as well! I get embarrassed sometimes!
245 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos44
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Decret-santa
  • D66CE2DD-53F1-42A8-A002-4E0C5401CE47.jpeg
  • 4D30D076-16B9-41B3-BDDE-56DEEAE92E13.jpeg
  • IMG_9542.JPG
testing