Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

unicorn.jpg

I just wonder what was going through his head as he was posing for this shot...

Image result for peter griffin mermaid gifs

Bump ๐Ÿ™‚ 

upload_5494701476910318852.gif

https___media.giphy.com_media_digUbc8Fjv9UQ_giphy.gif

Oooohhhh pretty!!!!!

cartoon whatever eye roll unicorn toy story 3 GIF

Image result for unicorn meme

upload_4069974442436531034.png

Image result for mermaid meme

Bump

Magical kitty unicorn sweatshirt.

kitty unicorn shirt.jpg

This could be the official uniform of BT - lol! @AMK721

I would totally wear this @Tamara76! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I need a tank top version though, because it is almost 100 degrees where I am. I feel like I'm melting today.

BUMP

Another sneak peek from Love Luxe Beauty

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 8.16.41 AM.png

Bump it up!

Bump:)

Those Bitter Lace mermaid palettes look so intriguing!

Bitter Lace Beauty mermaid preorders begin tomorrow (July ๐Ÿ˜Ž at 3pm EST.. details in spoiler.

Spoiler
  • bitter.lace.beauty๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿš Hey there merfriends! We are so excited to share this collection with you. We've spent over a year developing and creating each shade and even the packaging went through many changes before becoming exactly what we wanted. It has been a complete honor being able to create these beauties for you guys. With all of that being said, we have decided to make this collection permanent. .
    Preorders will open up tomorrow Saturday July 8th at 3pm EST. .
    A few things to keep in mind before ordering:
    We will not be able to offer add-ons or combine orders already placed, so make sure you snag all the goodies you want all at once. Also, if you purchase any of our ready-made products, these will be shipped with your preorder purchase.
    We now offer free U.S. shipping when spending $100 or more on our website. Every product in the collection will be individually sold so you can still customize your palette with any shades you favor.
    Our highlighters will be priced the same as our permanent collection $18 for single shades $20 for marbles, and $22 for rainbow and specialty shades (STARFISH WISHES). We created a bundle deal for those of you who want it all, we will be offering the palette and shellfish compact free with the purchase of all 11 Mermaid Dreams shades ($214 total). A $43 savings if you bundle. If you already have loads of BLB highlighters and would like to purchase the palette alone, it will be $35. The Shellfish compact will be $8
    . .
    We are estimating a 1-2 month wait before we start shipping out orders, hopefully sooner rather than later, so keep that in mind when placing your order. We will communicate any changes that happen along the way, and keep you updated as much as possible!
    We are absolutely bubbly and cannot wait for you guys to have this collection in your hands! Thank you for all the love and support, we can't wait to show you what we have in store for you next! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿš #bitterlacebeauty #mermaidhiglighter #rainbowhighlighter

testing