Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ Mermaids & Unicorns πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ Mermaids & Unicorns πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

C35A0C78-2253-4554-B8AB-E9A42DEF3A30.jpeg

On sale at thinkgeek. Lol. 

@Indy701 LOVE it! So cute 😊

Bitter Lace Beauty.. no release date yetIMG_1647.PNG

Ohh pretty @shimmerbait! Thx!!!! I find their stuff somewhat expensive and shipping is high too so I wonder how expensive this will be.  Very nice though.

Thanks for this @shimmerbait!  I think Bitter Lace Beauty should have a credit card with cashback for their site, I seem to just throw money at them with fair regularity. I wonder if they will have the palette by itself available like they did with the mermaid one?  I have a bunch of their loose highlighters but am not overly thrilled with a couple of the colors in the unicorn palette.

Image result for mermaid good morning  gifs

Tarjay had these online; you know, "for the kids."

32ct Valentine's Day Fancy Cards with Tattoos

16ct Valentine's Day Mello Smello Rainbow Metallic Unicorn Cards

@Ispend2much6  Doesnt tarjay have the BEST toys for us the kids????Image result for heart eyes unicorn gif

Unicorn goodies!

BC0BD612-52F2-453C-B809-77C970AD689A.jpeg

D3CDAD1D-6C65-4C1A-8C46-33D48771FB4F.jpeg

C977F004-8F1E-4316-8B1A-CCD25251FA6A.jpeg

Awww those soaps are cute!

OMG @nikki πŸ’• so cute πŸ¦„ I’ve been debating getting a Blackheart shadow palette- let us know what you think.  Thanks so much for sharing!!

Well played TJMaxx....you and your unsolicited emails Smiley LOL

tjmaxx.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt I saw this stuff too and was like TJ Maxx... you sure are getting dangerous. Don't play with my unicorn-obsessed heart. Smiley Wink

Wait. There’s a duffle bag?! I can’t break the seal on online tjmaxx shopping. I’m afraid it’ll be like skittles. You just can’t stop at one!

there is no escape from those stores @ZombieMetroAnt haha but looks like some great stuff!!

The Astrology Chart Canape Plates are on sale at Anthropologie for $7.95 (or $4.77 during the winter tag sale promotion). One of them has a unicorn on it!

Slide View: 2: Astrology Chart Canape Plate

Spoiler
Slide View: 1: Astrology Chart Canape Plate

Ohhh!!! Very nice @lmi82!

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! Heart

Had to share this story!!!! F-ing Awesome!!!! These dudes ROCK!!!!!!! 

Info from ctvnews.

N.L. 'mermaid men' calendar raises $300,000 for mental health

A calendar of bearded, mermaid-tailed Newfoundlanders has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for mental health.

Last year, around 30 burly guys donned sparkly mermaid tails to pose as "merb'ys" -- a portmanteau of "mermaid" and "b'y," a Newfoundland term meaning "boy" or "buddy."

The whimsically dressed models posed by the sea, at a barber shop and in a pumpkin patch for the 2018 calendar.

The Newfoundland and Labrador Beard and Moustache Club said it would donate proceeds from their sales to a Newfoundland therapy service.

Organizer Hasan Hai tweeted a photo on Sunday of people rejoicing around a giant cheque for more than $300,000 made out to Spirit Horse NL, a service that builds mental health and life skills for children and adults as they ride and care for horses.

"Fins well-donned, me Merb'ys," tweeted Veterans Affairs Minister Seamus O'Regan, who is the MP for St. John's South-Mount Pearl.

Before the grand total was revealed at an event Saturday night, Hai told the crowd that the project was intended to break down barriers and promote a broader definition of masculinity.

"We'd take our shirts off, and put some tails on," Hai said, according to a Facebook video of the event. "We stepped outside of our own comfort zones, sometimes showing our lumps and our bumps.

"We presented ourselves in a very vulnerable way physically and emotionally, and showed the world that it's okay."

He said the admittedly silly project went from an idea to a printed calendar in a little more than two months, and eventually became a global hit.

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.45.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.45.39 AM.png

I’d buy one!

6,776 Replies