Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

What brand are these?

They are pretty.  Mine arrived broken and not sure how to fix them without breaking them more ๐Ÿ˜ž

Oh no:( @veronika23 did you hear back from customer service? I emailed them with pictures with my Unicorn arrived chipped up and they replied the next day that they were sending me a new pan. 

@StephaniLynn yes I did hear back from them. It took a while though. I thought it wasn't consistent so I got a refund, cancelled my other order. Too bad because it looks like they will be coming out with some cool products... just not sure I want to try and order from them again.

@veronika23 Imnsorry you had such a rocky experience with them:(

That's ok @StephaniLynn. Maybe at some point I'll try and buy something else ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope if you do, you have a much better experience. I can't wait to try their liquid illuminators!

Thanks! I am eying those lol

Seashell lipbalms! I've been eyeing them for a long time and finally splurged when they have a buy 3 get $ off discounts.20160408_115347.jpg20160408_115504.jpg

I was a little skeptical when the name on the bag didn't match the lipbalm website, but it looks like they renamed without changing their merch to match. Oh well, the seashells are real and the lipbalms are nice so.

This is really creative

These look so amazing! 

OMG! I need these in my life!!! @ChicDabbler you find the quality good?  I know you are the expert in skin care!

They are pretty good. They don't feel too oily and doesn't leave weird waxy film layers on your mouth. The real test would be to try them in the winter when my lips are super dry and windchapped. If you want to know more you can look it up on my blog (since BT doesn't allow links, blegh).

Thanks so much! I will ๐Ÿ™‚

Mermaid necklace!!!

CGC-Sterling-Silver-Atlantis-Mermaid-Necklace-d3f2ee99-e77c-47c5-b42f-db756eb7a673_600.jpg

I saw this on the Overstock website.

Super cute!!!!

And love these by Skinnydip London - Sold out now but I've seen the shell purse in different colors at different times ๐Ÿ™‚  If you love funky bag/purses check them out. Also the brand is available on ASOS.

Purse

image1xxl-37.jpg

Makeup Bag

image1xxl.jpg

Very cute!

This thread could prove to be very dangerous...That being said, great idea! ๐Ÿ˜„

This "Unicorn Kisses" highlighter from BrokenArrowBeauty on Etsy immediately came to mind!

Unicorn Kisses

I think the phrase "bye bye money" will be stuck in my head as I see all of the cute things everyone shares here!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Aw, noooo!  My wallet is weeping, those spectrum brushes worked their siren call, and I placed an order. Oh well, I love mermaids (and alligators), so the brushes will be well loved.

5 Replies
testing