Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

A couple months ago I was looking for any type of duochrome or holographic lipstick but could not find any around, other than too Faced Unicorn Tears, which is beautiful.  Ofra also had a duochrome lipstick but you guessed it... limited edition.  The horror because I would love to get my hands on something similar.

Anonymous Insider

I love indie nail polish brands its cheaper and they usually have some really unique colors these holographic ones are my favorites.They are Starrily and color club nail polishes.

Starrily Magic Rainbow Nail Polish

Color Club Halo-Graphic Nail Polish (Halo Hues Collection)

Color Club Crystal Baller Nail Polish (2015 Halo Hues Collection)

Color Club Angel Kiss Nail Polish (Halo Hues Collection)

Color Club Cloud Nine Nail Polish (Halo Hues Collection)

Starrily Eclipse Top Coat

These are amazingly beautiful.  What store carries this brand or are they online?  I must buy some!  

Anonymous Insider

Yeah they sell these online they really dont carry many indie brands in stores its not as well known its kinda the world of underground makeup you really have to find out about the brands for yourself.

Anonymous Insider

Yeah  live love polish .com no spaces lol I have bought nail polish from this website for a while now and they have some really good indie brands to choose from highly recommend.I have the 1st one the 2nd one and the 5th one in my nail polish collection .I normally buy zoya nail polish they are only 10 dollars each they are pretty good too but I like indie nail polish the best.

@sarahshter You can get them all on Live love polishes site. Color club you can get on Amazon. Not sure what stores carry these if any. 

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I just bought the color club ones at live love polish they restock them when they go out of stock too.

Anonymous Insider

Plus some mermaid love 

Image result for mermaid jouer makeup

Jouer cosmetics mermaid palettes

Image result for jouer mermaid

Image result for jouer mermaid

Anonymous Insider

Image result for holographic lipstick

More holographic lip

Image result for oil slick lips

Oil slick lips

Image result for holographic rainbow lip

Anonymous Insider

Sigma Lip switch I dont think this is available any longer but I would have bought all of these.Inglot AMC has similar ones but they are also very hard to find anywhere.I have the INGLOT ones they are my favorite they can create a rainbow lip when you add two colors together its pretty awesome but again they dont sell them anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž

Image result for inglot amc lip gloss

Image result for sigma lip switch

I wonder why Inglot discontinued those glosses.  They are very pretty!

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I have searched far and wide for these INGLOT AMC glosses and they are very very hard to come by online maybe ebay has some limited quantities available now but thats probably about it.

They are really cool they have liquid crystals inside that change the color based on your body chemistry.I have purchased these a while ago.Its a shame they no longer make them because I would buy them.Especially since the holographic lip trend is pretty popular I have no idea why INGLOT would stop selling their number 1 product in my opinion.

The sigma ones I also tried to buy those but they sold out before I ever got a chance to purchase them last christmas and I emailed them and they are not restocking them again.

@Anonymous  actually if you go to the Sigma site and search the lip switch you'll see there's a wait list. Looks like they are coming back! Wonder if that will include otherworldly since it's not on the site at the moment.

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I hope they bring back all the colors but it looks like those 3 are the ones they are restocking for now.I signed up for restock updates for all 3 of em cant wait.

I guess they realized they should keep selling them since it made soo much money last year.I dont think they were planning on having it come back but maybe the supply and demand for it was worth bringing it back for .When I spoke to them they restocked it and were sold out completely and I asked if and when they would bring them back and they said sorry were not restocking that item lol I was like oh great.Its good that they changed their mind.

Restocks I hate because they stress me out and they never usually have enough items in stock for the number of people who want them.

Maybe it's coming back for good this time. I mean it would be stupid not to sell something that seems to be so much in demand.

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I mean everyone pretty much jumped on the highlighter trend with rainbows  and is copying off that highlighter so I dont understand why holographic items and the like are not being made like crazy right now especially with spring / summer right around the corner its perfect timing.

For me personally I like makeup that is a little different than what everyone else is wearing.So the rainbow , unicorn , mermaid trends I'am all about .

@Anonymous  I also prefer different things and don't follow trends. I do not do neutral. I don't think I've ever done a brown neutral eye...  I do like greys/black for sure but the very natural look not really for me. Funny that my makeup can be colorful but my clothes are black ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

I buy whatever I like I dont really care if its in style now or not.I like some of the trends like denim button up shirts , flannel/ plaid button up shirts, off the shoulder tops , bodysuits but for the most part I kinda like clothes and pieces that most people either dont own or dont wear out that much.I like a lot of color though.I dont like nude makeup looks either I'am pale so it would just look strange on me.

Ends in less than 1 hour!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 9.53.58 AM.png

Anonymous Insider

I used to love lisa frank as a kid the makeup is a bit too out there for me in the collection here but I would love to see MAC make a Lisa Frank collection that would be interesting but I feel like MAC doesnt take those kinds of risks.They kinda play it safe.But you could do some pretty amazing holographic pieces for these type of collections.

Yay! Now to wait for Backerkit lol. *taps foot impatiently* 

2 Replies
testing